The Economics of Insurance Intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Browne & Christian Knoller & Andreas Richter, 2015. "Behavioral bias and the demand for bicycle and flood insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 141-160, April.
- Neil A. Doherty & Christian Laux & Alexander Muermann, 2015. "Insuring Nonverifiable Losses," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 283-316.
- Stephen G. Fier & Andre P. Liebenberg, 2014. "The Market for Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 215-239, September.
- Jiang Cheng & Elyas Elyasiani & Tzu-Ting Lin, 2010. "Market Reaction to Regulatory Action in the Insurance Industry: The Case of Contingent Commission," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 347-368.
- Yu-Luen Ma & Nat Pope & Xiaoying Xie, 2014. "Contingent Commissions, Insurance Intermediaries, and Insurer Performance," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Inderst, Roman & Ottaviani, Marco, 2012. "How (not) to pay for advice: A framework for consumer financial protection," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 393-411.
- Alma Cohen & Peter Siegelman, 2010.
"Testing for Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(1), pages 39-84.
- Alma Cohen & Peter Siegelman, 2009. "Testing for Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 15586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martina Eckardt & Solvig Räthke-Döppner, 2010.
"The Quality of Insurance Intermediary Services-Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(3), pages 667-701.
- Eckardt, Martina & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "The Quality of Insurance Intermediary Services – Empirical Evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 10703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parente, Ronaldo & Choi, Byeongyong Paul & Slangen, Arjen H.L. & Ketkar, Sonia, 2010. "Distribution system choice in a service industry: An analysis of international insurance firms operating in the United States," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-287, September.
- Dominique Demougin & Oliver Fabel & Christian Thomann, 2009. "Implicit vs. Explicit Incentives: Theory and a Case Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 2645, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2008. "Entlohnung und Regulierung unabhängiger Versicherungsvermittler," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 7524, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Lu-Ming Tseng & Yue-Min Kang, 2014. "The influences of sales compensations, management stringency and ethical evaluations on product recommendations made by insurance brokers," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 26-42, February.
- Dorothée Rouzet & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Frederic Gonzales & Massimo Geloso Grosso & Iza Lejárraga & Sébastien Miroudot & Asako Ueno, 2014. "Services Trade Restrictiveness Index (STRI): Financial Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 175, OECD Publishing.
- Focht, Uwe & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2009. "Intermediation and matching in insurance markets," FZID Discussion Papers 04-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Nat Pope & Yu-Luen Ma, 2008. "The Market Structure-Performance Relationship in the International Insurance Sector," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 947-966.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:83:y:2016:i:4:p:849-876 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak & Maisy Wong, 2015. "Conflicts of Interest and the Realtor Commission Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 21489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0045-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Focht & Andreas Richter & Jörg Schiller, 2013. "Intermediation and (Mis-)Matching in Insurance Markets—Who Should Pay the Insurance Broker?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 329-350, June.
- J. David Cummins & Philippe Trainar, 2009. "Securitization, Insurance, and Reinsurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 463-492.
- Inderst, Roman, 2015. "Regulating commissions in markets with advice," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 137-141.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:73:y:2006:i:3:p:359-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.