Law and the Determinants of Property-Casualty Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- repec:scm:ecofrm:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eglantina Zyka & Elena Myftaraj (Tomori), 2014. "Factors affecting the insurance sector development: Evidence from Albania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 171-188, March.
- Peter Haiss & Kjell Sümegi, 2008. "The relationship between insurance and economic growth in Europe: a theoretical and empirical analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 405-431, September.
- Giovanni Millo & Gaetano Carmeci, 2011. "Non-life insurance consumption in Italy: a sub-regional panel data analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 273-298, September.
- Samuel GUERINEAU & Relwende SAWADOGO, 2015.
"On the determinants of life insurance development in Sub-Saharan Africa: the role of the institutions quality in the effect of economic development,"
- Samuel Guerineau & Relwende Sawadogo, 2015. "On the determinants of life insurance development in Sub-Saharan Africa: the role of the institutions quality in the effect of economic development," Working Papers halshs-01178838, HAL.
- Chui, Andy C.W. & Kwok, Chuck C.Y., 2009. "Cultural practices and life insurance consumption: An international analysis using GLOBE scores," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-290, October.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2013. "Insurance demand and country risks: A nonlinear panel data analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 68-85.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1291150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Millo, 2016. "The Income Elasticity of Nonlife Insurance: A Reassessment," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 335-362, June.
- J. François Outreville, 2011. "The relationship between insurance growth and economic development - 80 empirical papers for a review of the literature," ICER Working Papers 12-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping & Zou, Hong, 2012. "Does property rights protection affect corporate risk management strategy? Intra- and cross-country evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 311-330.
- J. François Outreville, 2015. "The Relationship Between Relative Risk Aversion And The Level Of Education: A Survey And Implications For The Demand For Life Insurance," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 97-111, February.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:14-:d:100149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalchev, Georgi, 2006. "The Demand for Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance by US Public Companies," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 351-360.
- Kjell Sümegi & Peter Haiss, "undated". "The Relationship of Insurance and Economic Growth - a Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100091, EcoMod.
- J. Francois Outreville, 2014. "Risk Aversion, Risk Behavior, and Demand for Insurance: A Survey," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 158-186.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Claude Montmarquette, 2017. "Statistical tests of the demand for insurance: an “all or nothing” decision," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-07, CIRANO.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0075-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljms:v1i12p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:revfin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:12-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9513-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Claude Montmarquette, 2016. "Leaving the market or reducing the coverage?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-26, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:71:y:2004:i:2:p:265-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.