Spatial Convergence Of Regions Revisited: A Spatial Maximum Likelihood Panel Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miranda, Karen & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C. & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar, 2018. "Growth, heterogeneous technological interdependence,and spatial externalities: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2072/307363, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:econom:v:206:y:2018:i:2:p:336-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tirtha Chatterjee, 2017. "Spatial Convergence and Growth in Indian Agriculture: 1967–2010," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 121-149, March.
- Celbis M.G. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2014. "Can internet infrastructure help reduce regional disparities? : evidence from Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Celbis, Mehmet Guney & Wong, Pui-hang & Guznajeva, Tatjana, 2018. "The Eurasian customs union and the economic geography of Belarus: A panel convergence approach," MERIT Working Papers 029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gianni Guastella & Francesco Timpano, 2016. "Knowledge, innovation, agglomeration and regional convergence in the EU: motivating place-based regional intervention," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 36(2), pages 121-143, October.
- Chatterjee, Tirtha, 2015. "Indian Agricultural Growth- A Spatial Perspective," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212652, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:5:p:857-873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.