Locating Outside A Linear City Can Benefit Consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Strategic delegation in two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 536, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & F. Javier Casado-Izaga, 2016. "Foreign-owned firms and zoning under spatial price discrimination," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-155, July.
- Ribeiro, Vitor, 2015. "Endogenous unrestricted locations in markets with network effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Anticipating the long-term ideology of a policymaker," FEP Working Papers 553, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luciano Fanti & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017. "Hiring a manager or not? When asymmetric equilibria arise under outsourcing to a rival," Discussion Papers 2017/220, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kosuke Hirose & Sang-ho Lee & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2017. "Environmental corporate social responsibility : A note on the first-mover advantage under price competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 214-221.
- Czerny, Achim & Höffler, Felix & Mun, Se-il, 2014. "Hub port competition and welfare effects of strategic privatization," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 211-220.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9568-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:33-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- John S. Heywood & Zheng Wang, 2016. "Strategic delegation under spatial price discrimination," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 193-213, March.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Long-term regulatory orientation and the ideal timing of quality investment," FEP Working Papers 552, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Guo, Wen-Chung & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2015. "A Hotelling model with production," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 40-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:420-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.