Land And Urban Economic Growth In China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Shouying & Shao,Ting & Xia,Fang, 2015. "Impact of property rights reform to support China?s rural-urban integration : village-level evidence from the Chengdu national experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7389, The World Bank.
- Shiqiang Du & Peijun Shi & Anton Van Rompaey, 2013. "The Relationship between Urban Sprawl and Farmland Displacement in the Pearl River Delta, China," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Liu, Yongzheng & Alm, James, 2016.
"“Province-Managing-County” fiscal reform, land expansion, and urban growth in China,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 82-100.
- Yongzheng Liu & James Alm, 2016. ""Province-Managing-County" Fiscal Reform, Land Expansion, and Urban Growth in China," Working Papers 1625, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:128-:d:125956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Chengri & Niu, Yi & Lichtenberg, Erik, 2014. "Spending preferences of local officials with off-budget land revenues of Chinese cities," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 265-276.
- Feng, Juan & Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2015.
"Balancing act: Economic incentives, administrative restrictions, and urban land expansion in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 184-197.
- Feng, Juan & Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2013. "Balancing Act: Economic Incentives, Administrative Restrictions, And Urban Land Expansion In China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149669, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Jie Chen & Xuehui Han, 2014. "The Evolution Of The Housing Market And Its Socioeconomic Impacts In The Post-Reform People'S Republic Of China: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 652-670, September.
- Hao Chen & Qiyan Wu & Jianquan Cheng & Zhifei Ma & Weixuan Song, 2015. "Scaling-up Strategy as an Appropriate Approach for Sustainable New Town Development? Lessons from Wujin, Changzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Jianglong Chen & Jinlong Gao & Feng Yuan & Yehua Dennis Wei, 2016. "Spatial Determinants of Urban Land Expansion in Globalizing Nanjing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-25, August.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Liu, Shouying & Xia, Fang, 2015. "Household-level impacts of property rights reform in peri-urban China: Evidence from the Chengdu National Experiment," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205753, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tan, Rong & Qu, Futian & Heerink, Nico & Mettepenningen, Evy, 2011. "Rural to urban land conversion in China — How large is the over-conversion and what are its welfare implications?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 474-484.
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Shouying & Xia,Fang, 2015. "Impact of property rights reform to support China?s rural-urban integration : household-level evidence from the Chengdu national experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7388, The World Bank.
- Christensen, Peter & McCord, Gordon C., 2016. "Geographic determinants of China's urbanization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 90-102.
- Dong, Yilin, 2016. "A note on geographical constraints and housing markets in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 15-21.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0417-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:279:d:65950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinlong Gao & Yehua Dennis Wei & Wen Chen & Komali Yenneti, 2015. "Urban Land Expansion and Structural Change in the Yangtze River Delta, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-27, July.
- Taiyang Zhong & Xianjin Huang & Lifang Ye & Steffanie Scott, 2014. "The Impacts on Illegal Farmland Conversion of Adopting Remote Sensing Technology for Land Inspection in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-26, July.
- Han Li & Ye Hua Dennis Wei & Zhiji Huang, 2014. "Urban Land Expansion and Spatial Dynamics in Globalizing Shanghai," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-20, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:45-:d:125112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xianwei Fan & Dan Zheng & Minjun Shi, 2016. "How Does Land Development Promote China’s Urban Economic Growth? The Mediating Effect of Public Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-12, March.
- Qu, Song & Heerink, Nico & Xia, Ying, 2015. "Farmers' satisfaction with compensation for farmland expropriation in China--Evidence from micro-level data," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212702, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:51:y:2011:i:2:p:299-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.