The Effects of Regional Capital Subsidies on Productivity Growth: A Case Study of the Greek Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1993. "Science for Agriculture: A Long Term Perspective," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10997, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Papathanassopoulos, Fotis & Kounetas, Kostas & Pappous, Giorgos, 2010. "Does the adoption of new technology boost productive efficiency in the public sector? The case of ICUs system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 427-433, November.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas & Tzelepis, Dimitris, 2008. "Productive efficiency and firm exit in the food sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Hasan DUDU & Zuzana Smeets Kristkova, 2017. "Impact of CAP Pillar II Payments on Agricultural Productivity," JRC Working Papers JRC106591, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bernini, Cristina & Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2017.
"Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency: A tale of complex relationships,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 751-767.
- Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency : a tale of complex relationships," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Guido Pellegrini & Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and Efficiency: a tale of complex relationships," ERSA conference papers ersa15p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2011. "Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114548, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierre-André Buigues & Khalid Sekkat, 2011. "Public Subsidies to Business: An International Comparison," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Roberto Gabriele, & Enrico Tundis, & Enrico Zaninotto, 2015. "Public Subsidies and Development of Hotel Industry: Evidence from a Place-based Policy," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/10, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ankarhem, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009.
"Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from Sweden,"
Ratio Working Papers
137, The Ratio Institute.
- Ankarhem, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009. "Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? - Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 24, HUI Research.
- Ankarheim, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009. "Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 04/09, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Afonso, Oscar & Silva, Armando, 2012.
"Non-scale endogenous growth effects of subsidies for exporters,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1248-1257.
- Óscar Afonso & Armando Silva, 2011. "Non-scale endogenous growth effects of subsidies for exporters," FEP Working Papers 429, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 67084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Mourtos, Ioannis & Tsekouras, Konstantinos, 2012. "Is energy intensity important for the productivity growth of EET adopters?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 930-941.
- Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2015. "the effect of longitudinal multiple subsidies on firm performance in the presence of neighbour interactions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1368, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:46:y:2006:i:2:p:355-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.