Geographic and Network Neighbors: Spillover Effects of Telecommunications Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
- Carmit Shwartz & W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "Consumer Benefits of Infrastructure Services," Discussion Papers 2014-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Mamuneas, Theofanis P, 1994.
"The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 22-37, February.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Mamuneas, Theofanis P., 1991. "The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 91-57, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 1991. "The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 3887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "State Infrastructure and Productive Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J & Porter, Robert H, 1996.
"The Effect of Public Capital in State-Level Production Functions Reconsidered,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 177-180, February.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire & Robert H. Porter, 1993. "The effect of public capital in state-level production functions reconsidered," Economics Working Papers 36, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Seitz, Helmut, 1994. "Public capital and the demand for private inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 287-307, June.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1988. "Quasi-Fixed Inputs in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Generalized Leontief Restricted Cost Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 275-287, May.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1989. "Public investment and productivity growth in the Group of Seven," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 17-25.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Francisco Pérez García & Matilde Mas Ivars & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 1993. "Capital Público Y Productividad De La Economía Espanola," Working Papers. Serie EC 1993-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, 1985. "Tests on the validity of static equilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 253-268, May.
- Berndt, Ernst & Hansson, Bengt, 1992. "Measuring the Contribution of Capital in Sweden," Working Paper Series 365, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Kauf, Benedikt & Niebel, Thomas, 2016. "The economic impacts of telecommunications networks and broadband internet: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Edoardo Otranto & Massimo Mucciardi & Pietro Bertuccelli, 2016.
"Spatial effects in dynamic conditional correlations,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 604-626, March.
- P. Bertuccelli & M. Mucciardi & E. Otranto, 2014. "Spatial Effects in Dynamic Conditional Correlations," Working Paper CRENoS 201406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Veneta Andonova & Luis Díaz-Serrano, 2006.
"Political institutions and the development of telecomunications,"
CREAP2006-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Andonova, Veneta & Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2007. "Political Institutions and the Development of Telecommunications," IZA Discussion Papers 2569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Agovino & Antonio Garofalo, 2013.
"Dipendenza spaziale contemporanea e non contemporanea nei tassi di disoccupazione: un tentativo di analisi empirica dei dati provinciali italiani,"
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 45-82.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Antonio Garofalo, 2007. "Dipendenza Spaziale Contemporanea E Non Contemporanea Nei Tassi Di Disoccupazione: Un Tentativo Di Analisi Empirica Dei Dati Provinciali Italiani," Working Papers 2_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- Jitendra Parajuli & Kingsley E. Haynes, 2015. "Broadband Internet and new firm formation: a US perspective," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 9, pages 210-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Georges Vivien Houngbonon & Julienne Liang, 2017. "Broadband Internet and Income Inequality," Working Papers hal-01653815, HAL.
- Piyapong Jiwattanakulpaisarn & Robert B. Noland & Daniel J. Graham, 2012. "Marginal Productivity of Expanding Highway Capacity," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(3), pages 333-347, September.
- Díaz, Luis & Andonova, Veneta Stefanova, 2007. "Political institutions and the development of telecommunications," Working Papers 2072/4176, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:42:y:2002:i:2:p:339-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.