The Effect of Public Infrastructure on the Private Productive Sector of Spanish Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boscá, José Emilio & Escribá, Javier & Murgui, María José, 2000. "The Effect Of Public Infrastructures On The Private Productive Sector Of Spanish Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa00p165, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
- Carmit Shwartz & W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "Consumer Benefits of Infrastructure Services," Discussion Papers 2014-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Mamuneas, Theofanis P, 1994.
"The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 22-37, February.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Mamuneas, Theofanis P., 1991. "The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 91-57, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 1991. "The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 3887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "State Infrastructure and Productive Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J & Porter, Robert H, 1996.
"The Effect of Public Capital in State-Level Production Functions Reconsidered,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 177-180, February.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire & Robert H. Porter, 1993. "The effect of public capital in state-level production functions reconsidered," Economics Working Papers 36, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Seitz, Helmut, 1994. "Public capital and the demand for private inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 287-307, June.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1988. "Quasi-Fixed Inputs in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Generalized Leontief Restricted Cost Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 275-287, May.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1989. "Public investment and productivity growth in the Group of Seven," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 17-25.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Francisco Pérez García & Matilde Mas Ivars & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 1993. "Capital Público Y Productividad De La Economía Espanola," Working Papers. Serie EC 1993-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, 1985. "Tests on the validity of static equilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 253-268, May.
- Berndt, Ernst & Hansson, Bengt, 1992. "Measuring the Contribution of Capital in Sweden," Working Paper Series 365, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013.
"On The Economic Effects Of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey Of The International Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment: A survey of the international evidence," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment:A survey of the international evidence," Working Papers 108, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ozbay, Kaan & Ozmen-Ertekin, Dilruba & Berechman, Joseph, 2007. "Contribution of transportation investments to county output," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 317-329, July.
- Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Bernard Fingleton, 2012.
"Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3665-3677, October.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," Working Papers 1102, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Gomez-Antonio & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," Post-Print hal-00712377, HAL.
- GÃ³mez-Antonio, Miguel & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- López-Bazo, Enrique & Moreno, Rosina, 2008.
"Does human capital stimulate investment in physical capital?: Evidence from a cost system framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1295-1305, November.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Does Human Capital Stimulate Investment In Physical Capital? Evidence From A Cost System Framework," IREA Working Papers 200717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Roibás, David & Baños, José, 2010. "The Impact of Infraestructures in Provincial Production: Assesing its Dynamic Impact," Efficiency Series Papers 2010/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Márquez, Miguel A. & Ramajo, Julián & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 2011. "Public Capital and Regional Economic Growth: a SVAR Approach for the Spanish Regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 199-223.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & José García-Montalvo, 2013.
"A New Approach to Measure the Impact of Highways on Business Location with and Application to Spain,"
754, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & José Garcia Montalvo, 2013. "A new approach to measure the impact of highways on business location with an application to Spain," Economics Working Papers 1412, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0852-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:retrec:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:13-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ward Romp & Jakob de Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Álvaro Hurtado Rendón & Luis Alfredo Molina, 2012. "Inestabilidad institucional, evidencia para Colombia: la violencia y el crecimiento económico en el periodo 1950-2010," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010572, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Silvia Bertarelli, 2006. "Public capital and growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 361-398.
- Rodríguez-Álvarez, Ana & Tovar de la Fe, Beatriz, 2009. "Reformas regulatorias y eficiencia en el sector portuario español," Efficiency Series Papers 2009/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Antoni Castells & Daniel Montolio & Albert Solé, 2006. "Infrastructure investment across Spanish regions: determinants and calculation of an expenditure needs index," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 178(3), pages 23-54, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:42:y:2002:i:2:p:301-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.