Do Consumers Purchase Too Much Health Insurance? The Role of Market Power in Health-Care Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ijethy:v:13:y:2017:i:4:p:427-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2009.
"When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 343-354, April.
- Martin Nell & Andreas Richter & Jörg Schiller, 2005. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Risk and Insurance 0501002, EconWPA.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2005. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 14, University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2006. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1187, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:547-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.