Identifying the Unique Polarization Index: A Mean-Preserving Axiomatic Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2016. "Linguistic Diversity, Standardization, and Disenfranchisement: Measurement and Consequences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/277407, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2014.
"Colonial Legacy, Linguistic Disenfranchisement and the Civil Conflict in Sri Lanka,"
2014-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- CASTANEDA DOWER, Paul & GINSBURGH, Victor & WEBER, Shlomo, 2014. "Colonial legacy, linguistic disenfranchisement and the civil conflict in Sri Lanka," CORE Discussion Papers 2014048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2020. "The Economics of Language," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 348-404, June.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2013. "Linguistic diversity, standardization and disenfranchisement. Measurement and consequences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152436, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2020.
"Populism and Social Polarization in European Democracies,"
Working Papers ECARES
2020-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GINSBURGH Victor, & PERELMAN Sergio, & PESTIEAU Pierre,, 2020. "Populism and social polarization in European democracies," CORE Discussion Papers 2020026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2020. "Populism and Social Polarization in European Democracies," CESifo Working Paper Series 8458, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:14:y:2012:i:5:p:791-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.