Very-short-term probabilistic forecasting of wind power with generalized logit–normal distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yao & Wang, Jianxue & Wang, Xifan, 2014. "Review on probabilistic forecasting of wind power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 255-270.
- Hu, Jianming & Wang, Jianzhou, 2015. "Short-term wind speed prediction using empirical wavelet transform and Gaussian process regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1456-1466.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Stadtmann, Georg, 2015. "Minimizing asymmetric loss in medium-term wind power forecasting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 197-208.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Møller Dahl, Christian, 2014. "Accurate medium-term wind power forecasting in a censored classification framework," Discussion Papers 351, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Shen, Zhiwei & Ritter, Matthias, 2016. "Forecasting volatility of wind power production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 295-308.
- Zhongrong Zhang & Yiliao Song & Feng Liu & Jinpeng Liu, 2016. "Daily Average Wind Power Interval Forecasts Based on an Optimal Adaptive-Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System and Singular Spectrum Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-30, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:125:d:63132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgios Anastasiades & Patrick McSharry, 2013. "Quantile Forecasting of Wind Power Using Variability Indices," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-34, February.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Dahl, Christian Møller, 2014. "Accurate medium-term wind power forecasting in a censored classification framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 221-232.
- Pierre-Julien Trombe & Pierre Pinson & Henrik Madsen, 2012. "A General Probabilistic Forecasting Framework for Offshore Wind Power Fluctuations," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-37, March.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:1402-:d:111989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iversen, Emil B. & Morales, Juan M. & Møller, Jan K. & Madsen, Henrik, 2016. "Short-term probabilistic forecasting of wind speed using stochastic differential equations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 981-990.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Hu, Jianming, 2015. "A robust combination approach for short-term wind speed forecasting and analysis – Combination of the ARIMA (Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average), ELM (Extreme Learning Machine), SVM (Support Vec," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 41-56.
- Pierre Pinson, 2014. "Comments on: Space-time wind speed forecasting for improved power system dispatch," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 26-29, March.
- Gallego-Castillo, Cristobal & Bessa, Ricardo & Cavalcante, Laura & Lopez-Garcia, Oscar, 2016. "On-line quantile regression in the RKHS (Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space) for operational probabilistic forecasting of wind power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 355-365.
- Pinson, P. & Reikard, G. & Bidlot, J.-R., 2012. "Probabilistic forecasting of the wave energy flux," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 364-370.
- Antonio Bracale & Pasquale De Falco, 2015. "An Advanced Bayesian Method for Short-Term Probabilistic Forecasting of the Generation of Wind Power," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:61:y:2012:i:4:p:555-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.