The complex Watson distribution and shape analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Xia, Yingcun & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2006. "Semi-parametric estimation of partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1162-1184, May.
- Li, Bing & Wang, Shaoli, 2007. "On Directional Regression for Dimension Reduction," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 997-1008, September.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasios Micheas & Dipak Dey, 2005. "Assessing shape differences in populations of shapes using the complex watson shape distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 105-116.
- Micheas, Athanasios C. & Dey, Dipak K., 2005. "Modeling shape distributions and inferences for assessing differences in shapes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 257-280, February.
- K. V. Mardia, 1999. "Directional statistics and shape analysis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 949-957.
- Alshabani, A.K.S. & Dryden, I.L. & Litton, C.D., 2007. "Partial size-and-shape distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1988-2001, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:61:y:1999:i:4:p:913-926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.