Investor and Analyst Reactions to Earnings Announcements of Related Firms: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:12:p:25-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allaudeen Hameed & Randall Morck & Jianfeng Shen & Bernard Yeung, 2015.
"Information, Analysts, and Stock Return Comovement,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(11), pages 3153-3187.
- Allaudeen Hameed & Randall Morck & Jianfeng Shen & Bernard Yeung, 2010. "Information, analysts, and stock return comovement," NBER Working Papers 15833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Bagnoli & Stanley Levine & Susan G. Watts, 2005. "Analyst estimation revision clusters and corporate events, Part I," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 245-265, August.
- Stefano Bonini & Diana Boraschi, 2010. "Corporate Scandals and Capital Structure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 241-269, September.
- Chung, Dennis Y. & Hrazdil, Karel & Trottier, Kim, 2015. "On the efficiency of intra-industry information transfers: The dilution of the overreaction anomaly," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 153-167.
- Lee, Charles M.C. & Ma, Paul & Wang, Charles C.Y., 2015.
"Search-based peer firms: Aggregating investor perceptions through internet co-searches,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 410-431.
- Lee, Charles M. C. & Ma, Paul & Wang, Charles C. Y., 2014. "Search Based Peer Firms: Aggregating Investor Perceptions through Internet Co-searches," Research Papers 3062, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Beuselinck, C.A.C. & Joos, P.P.M. & Khurana, I.K. & van der Meulen, S., 2010. "Mandatory IFRS Reporting and Stock Price Informativeness," Discussion Paper 2010-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hui, Kai Wai & Nelson, Karen K. & Yeung, P. Eric, 2016. "On the persistence and pricing of industry-wide and firm-specific earnings, cash flows, and accruals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 185-202.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:104-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- James S. Doran & Andy Fodor & Kevin Krieger, 2010. "Option Market Efficiency and Analyst Recommendations," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5-6), pages 560-590.
- Zhu, Hui, 2014. "Implications of limited investor attention to customer–supplier information transfers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 405-416.
- Feng, Xunan & Hu, Na & Johansson, Anders C., 2016.
"Ownership, analyst coverage, and stock synchronicity in China,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 79-96.
- Feng, Xunan & Hu, Na & Johansson, Anders C., 2015. "Ownership, Analyst Coverage, and Stock Synchronicity in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-36, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Cox, Raymond A.K. & Dayanandan, Ajit & Donker, Han, 2016. "The Ricochet Effect of Bad News," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 385-401.
- John Eshleman & Peng Guo, 2014. "The market’s use of supplier earnings information to value customers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 405-422, August.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1119-1148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Mei-Chen & Wu, Chu-Hua & Chiang, Ming-Ti, 2014. "Investor attention and information diffusion from analyst coverage," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 235-246.
- Husayn Shahrur & Anand Venkateswaran, 2009. "Industry Prospects And Acquirer Returns In Diversifying Takeovers," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 23-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:40:y:2002:i:5:p:1351-1376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.