The Impact of Affective Reactions on Risky Decision Making in Accounting Contexts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ertambang Nahartyo & Intiyas Utami, 2014. "Keeping Self-Interest under Control: Effects of Procedural Fairness and Project Success Rate in a Cost-Reduction Context," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 4, pages 27-47, December.
- Perreault, Stephen & Kida, Thomas, 2011. "The relative effectiveness of persuasion tactics in auditor–client negotiations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 534-547.
- Fanning, Kirsten & David Piercey, M., 2014. "Internal auditors’ use of interpersonal likability, arguments, and accounting information in a corporate governance setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 575-589.
- Jackson, Scott B. & (Kelvin) Liu, Xiaotao & Cecchini, Mark, 2009. "Economic consequences of firms' depreciation method choice: Evidence from capital investments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 54-68, October.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:14:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9253-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Lowe & Philip Reckers, 2012. "An Examination of the Contribution of Dispositional Affect on Ethical Lapses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 179-193, December.
- Alice Garcia & Olivier Herrbach, 2010. "Organisational commitment, role tension and affective states in audit firms," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 226-239, March.
- Boris Maciejovsky & Herbert Schwarzenberger & Erich Kirchler, 2012. "Rationality Versus Emotions: The Case of Tax Ethics and Compliance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 339-350, September.
- Chang, Linda & Cheng, Mandy & Trotman, Ken T., 2008. "The effect of framing and negotiation partner's objective on judgments about negotiated transfer prices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 704-717.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:40:y:2002:i:5:p:1331-1349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.