Real Investment Implications of Employee Stock Option Exercises
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-8456|
- Michel Albouy & Tania Morris, 2006. "Les rachats d’actions au Canada:motivations et impact de l’activité économique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(4), pages 5-32, December.
- Nemit Shroff, 2017. "Corporate investment and changes in GAAP," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-63, March.
- Roychowdhury, Sugata, 2006. "Earnings management through real activities manipulation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 335-370, December.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Shevlin, Terry, 2003. "Are executive stock options associated with future earnings?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 3-43, December.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Lingxiang Li, 2016.
"Abnormal real operations, real earnings management, and subsequent crashes in stock prices,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 217-260, February.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Lingxiang Li, 2016. "Abnormal real operations, real earnings management, and subsequent crashes in stock prices," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 217-260, February.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Li, Lingxiang, 2014. "Abnormal real operations, real earnings management, and subsequent crashes in stock prices," Research Discussion Papers 19/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Lin, Hsuan-Chu & Chou, Ting-Kai & Wang, Wen-Gine, 2012. "Capital structure and executive compensation contract design: A theoretical and empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 209-224.
- Ching-Lung Chen & Pin-Yu Lin & Pei-Yu Weng, 2014. "Real Activities Manipulation and Subsequent Accounting Performance ---Yes, the Manipulating Direction Matters," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 81-97, Feburary.
- Weston, J. Fred & Siu, Juan A., 2003. "Changing Motives for Share Repurchases," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9146588t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Banyi, Monica L. & Dyl, Edward A. & Kahle, Kathleen M., 2008. "Errors in estimating share repurchases," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 460-474, September.
- Sondes Draief & Adel Chouaya, 2012. "Effet de la gestion comptable et réelle des résultats sur le coût de la dette : analyse avant et après SOX," Post-Print hal-00691020, HAL.
- Alok Bhargava, 2013. "Executive compensation, share repurchases and investment expenditures: econometric evidence from US firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 403-422, April.
- Nagar, Neerav & Radhakrishnan, Suresh, 2015. "Firm Life Cycle and Real-Activity Based Earnings Management," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Samah Rebai Azouz, 2011. "Les motivations de l'inscription des investissements en R&D à l'actif : Divulgation volontaire d'informations ou gestion des résultats ?," Post-Print hal-00650564, HAL.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2004. "The ownership structure of repurchasing firms," Working Paper 2004/7, Norges Bank.
- Larcker, David F., 2003. "Discussion of "employee stock options, EPS dilution, and stock repurchases"," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 45-49, December.
- Farooqi, Javeria & Harris, Oneil & Ngo, Thanh, 2014. "Corporate diversification, real activities manipulation, and firm value," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 130-151.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004. "A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s," Working Paper 2004/4, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004. "A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s," Working Paper 2004/8, Norges Bank.
- Bens, Daniel A. & Nagar, Venky & Skinner, Douglas J. & Wong, M. H. Franco, 2003. "Employee stock options, EPS dilution, and stock repurchases," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 51-90, December.
- Nagar, Neerav & Sen, Kaustav, 2016. "Earnings Management Strategies during Financial Distress," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero, 2014. "Consequences of financial reporting quality on corporate performance. Evidence at the international level," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1 Year 20), pages 49-88, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:40:y:2002:i:2:p:359-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed