Service Regulations, Input Prices and Export Volumes: Evidence from a Panel of Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mónica Correa-López & Rafael Doménech, 2017. "Service regulations, input prices and export volumes: evidence from a panel of manufacturing firms," Working Papers 1707, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2015.
"A dynamic analysis of entry regulations and productivity in retail trade,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 67-80.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2012. "A Dynamic Analysis of Entry Regulations and Productivity in Retail Trade," Working Paper Series 939, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Dec 2014.
- Huergo, Elena & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2004. "Firms' age, process innovation and productivity growth," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 541-559, April.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:67:y:2019:i:2:p:328-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.