When Do Consumers Search?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P.Byrne & Roger Ware, 2011. "Price Cycles and Price Leadership in Gasoline Markets: New Evidence from Canada," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1124, The University of Melbourne.
- David P. Byrne, Gordon W. Leslie, and Roger Ware, 2015. "How do Consumers Respond to Gasoline Price Cycles?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Castilla, Carolina & Haab, Timothy C., 2010. "Asymmetric Search and Loss Aversion: Choice Experiment on Consumer Willingness to Search in the Gasoline Retail Market," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61672, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2011. "Are "Rockets and Feathers" Caused by Search or Informational Frictions," Working Papers are_rockets_and_feathers_, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Benjamin Atkinson, 2008. "On Retail Gasoline Pricing Websites: Potential Sample Selection Biases and Their Implications for Empirical Research," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(2), pages 161-175, September.
- Leonardo Cardoso & Mauricio Bittencourt & Elena Irwin, 2016. "Price asymmetry and retailers heterogeneity in Brazilian gas stations," ERSA conference papers ersa16p796, European Regional Science Association.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Kellogg, Ryan & Sallee, James M., 2013.
"What do consumers believe about future gasoline prices?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 383-403.
- Soren T. Anderson & Ryan Kellogg & James M. Sallee, 2011. "What Do Consumers Believe About Future Gasoline Prices?," NBER Working Papers 16974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David P. Byrne & Nicolas de Roos, 2014. "Search and Stockpiling in Retail Gasoline Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1181, The University of Melbourne.
- Noel, Michael D., 2015. "Do Edgeworth price cycles lead to higher or lower prices?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 81-93.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:183-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulder, M. & Willems, Bert, 2016.
"Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience,"
2016-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Willems, Bert & Mulder, M., 2016. "Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience," Discussion Paper 2016-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Willems, Bert & Mulder, M., 2016. "Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience," Discussion Paper 2016-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matthew Chesnes, 2016. "Asymmetric Pass-Through in U.S. Gasoline Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Heim, Sven, 2016. "Rockets and feathers: Asymmetric pricing and consumer search - Evidence from electricity retailing," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nicolas Vincent, 2012. "Price Stickiness in Customer Markets with Reference Prices," Cahiers de recherche 1230, CIRPEE.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2015. "Competition and labor productivity in India's retail stores," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-68.
- Thoenes, Stefan & Gores, Timo, 2012. "Attention, Media and Fuel Efficiency," EWI Working Papers 2012-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- David P. Byrne & Nicolas de Roos, 2017. "Consumer Search in Retail Gasoline Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 183-193, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:59:y:2011:i:3:p:457-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.