Direct To Consumer Advertising And Prescription Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herr, A. & Suppliet, M., 2011.
"Co-Payment Exemptions and Reference Prices: an Empirical Study of Pharmaceutical Prices in Germany,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Herr, Annika & Suppliet, Moritz, 2012. "Pharmaceutical prices under regulation: Tiered co-payments and reference pricing in Germany," DICE Discussion Papers 48, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Suppliet, Moritz & Herr, Annika, 2016. "Cost-Sharing and Drug Pricing Strategies : Introducing Tiered Co-Payments in Reference Price Markets," Discussion Paper 2016-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Suppliet, Moritz & Herr, Annika, 2016. "Cost-Sharing and Drug Pricing Strategies : Introducing Tiered Co-Payments in Reference Price Markets," Discussion Paper 2016-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matthew Chesnes & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2016. "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Online Search," NBER Working Papers 22582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Ornaghi, Carmine & Siotis, Georges, 2013.
"Competition in the pharmaceutical industry: How do quality differences shape advertising strategies?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 268-285.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Ornaghi, Carmine & Siotis, Georges, 2010. "Competition in the Pharmaceutical Industry: How do Quality Differences Shape Advertising Strategies?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhaval M. Dave, 2013. "Effects of Pharmaceutical Promotion: A Review and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 18830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:26:y:2017:i:4:p:450-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suppliet, Moritz, 2017. "Umbrella Branding in Pharmaceutical Markets," Discussion Paper 2017-034, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Anusua Datta & Dhaval Dave, 2017.
"Effects of Physician‐directed Pharmaceutical Promotion on Prescription Behaviors: Longitudinal Evidence,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 450-468, April.
- Anusua Datta & Dhaval M. Dave, 2013. "Effects of Physician-Directed Pharmaceutical Promotion on Prescription Behaviors: Longitudinal Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hosken, Daniel & Wendling, Brett, 2013. "Informing the uninformed: How drug advertising affects check-up visits," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-194.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:1:p:65-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:30-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:55:y:2007:i:4:p:771-771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.