Patent Height and Competition in Product Improvements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Zaby, 2010. "Losing the lead: the patenting decision in the light of the disclosure requirement," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 147-164.
- Langinier, Corinne, 2004. "Are patents strategic barriers to entry?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 349-361.
- Yang, Xuebing, 2013. "Horizontal inventive step and international protection of intellectual property," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 338-355.
- Liad Wagman & Vincent Conitzer, 2012. "Choosing fair lotteries to defeat the competition," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 91-129, February.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:13:y:2011:i:02:n:s0219198911002952 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:88-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2012.
"Low-quality leadership in a vertically differentiated duopoly with Cournot competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 396-398.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "Low-Quality Leadership in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly with Cournot Competition," Working Papers wp750, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovaini, 2011.
"Process And Product Innovation In A Vertically Differentiated Industry,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 209-221.
- E. Bacchiega & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2007. "Process and product innovation in a vertically differentiated industry," Working Papers 583, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & C. Iori, 2000. "Joint Venture for Product Innovation and Cartel Stability under Vertical Differentiation," Working Papers 385, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Greenstein, Shane & Ramey, Garey, 1998. "Market structure, innovation and vertical product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 285-311, May.
- Corinne Langinier, 2005. "Using patents to mislead rivals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 520-545, May.
- Eaton, Derek J.F. & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2005. "Should Europe Further Strengthen Intellectual Property for Plant Breeders? An Analysis of Seed Industry Proposals," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24725, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2014.
"(When) Do stronger patents increase continual innovation?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 115-124.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2012. "(When) Do Stronger Patents Increase Continual Innovation?," MPRA Paper 40874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zonglai Kou & Patrick Rey & Tong Wang, 2013. "Non-Obviousness and Screening," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 700-732, September.
- Encaoua, David & Guellec, Dominique & Martinez, Catalina, 2006.
"Patent systems for encouraging innovation: Lessons from economic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1423-1440, November.
- David Encaoua & Dominique Guellec & Catalina Martínez, 2006. "Patent Systems for Encouraging Innovation: Lessons from Economic Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177614, HAL.
- Grönqvist, Charlotta, 2009. "Empirical studies on the private value of Finnish patents," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2009_041, January.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Mark Sanders, 2015.
"Patents, knowledge spillovers, and entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 11, pages 195-212
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Mark Sanders, 2012. "Patents, knowledge spillovers, and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 801-817, November.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2007.
"On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 193-214, March.
- L. Lambertini & P. Tedeschi, 2000. "On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market," Working Papers 376, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market," Working Papers 20060502, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- van Dijk, Theon, 2000. "Licence contracts, future exchange clauses, and technological competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1431-1448, August.
- Heger, Diana & Zaby, Alexandra K., 2013. "A look at both sides of the coin: Investigating the protective and the disclosure effect of patenting," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-048, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- David Encaoua & Dominique Guellec & Catalina Martínez, 2010.
"Sistemas de patentes para fomentar la innovación: Lecciones de análisis económico,"
1015, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- David Encaoua & Dominique Guellec & Martinez Catalina, 2011. "Sistemas de patentes para fomentar la innovacion: lecciones de analisis economico," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00743037, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00743037 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:44:y:1996:i:2:p:151-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.