The Effects of Market Concentration and Excess Demand on the Price of Nursing Home Care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwayne Banks & Elliott Parker & Jeanne Wendel, 2001. "Strategic interaction among hospitals and nursing facilities: the efficiency effects of payment systems and vertical integration," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 119-134.
- Grabowski, David C., 2001. "Medicaid reimbursement and the quality of nursing home care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-569, July.
- Bowblis John R. & Brunt Christopher S. & Grabowski David C., 2016. "Competitive Spillovers and Regulatory Exploitation by Skilled Nursing Facilities," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 45-70, June.
- Huang, Sean Shenghsiu & Hirth, Richard A., 2016. "Quality rating and private-prices: Evidence from the nursing home industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 59-70.
- Thomas Bauer & Magdalena Stroka, 2013. "Female labour supply and nursing home prices," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 258-270, September.
- Laurie Bates & Rexford Santerre, 2006. "Leviathan in the Crosshairs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 133-145, April.
- Rexford E. Santerre & John A. Vernon, 2005. "Testing for Ownership Mix Efficiency: The Case of the Nursing Home Industry," NBER Working Papers 11115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman Mennicken & Boris Augurzky & Heinz Rothgang & Jürgen Wasem, 2014.
"Explaining differences in remuneration rates of nursing homes in Germany,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 401-410, May.
- Mennicken, Roman & Augurzky, Boris & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jürgen, 2010. "Explaining Differences in Remuneration Rates of Nursing Homes in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 215, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Forder, Julien, 2000. "Mental health: market power and governance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 877-905, November.
- Grabowski, David C. & Hirth, Richard A., 2003. "Competitive spillovers across non-profit and for-profit nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Forder, Julien & Allan, Stephen, 2014. "The impact of competition on quality and prices in the English care homes market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 73-83.
- Hange, Ulrich, 2015. "The Market for Nursing Homes in Germany: a spatial competition approach," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112853, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Julien Forder & Ann Netten, 2000. "The price of placements in residential and nursing home care: the effects of contracts and competition," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 643-657.
- Nishimura, Y.; Oikawa, M.;, 2017. "Effects of Informal Elderly Care on Labor Supply: Exploitation of Government Intervention on the Supply Side of Elderly Care Market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- R. Tamara Konetzka, 2006. "Changing Economic Incentives in Long-Term Care," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 32, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Martin, Cécile, 2014. "Concurrence, prix et qualité de la prise en charge en EHPAD en France : Analyses micro-économétriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/13712 edited by Dormont, Brigitte.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:42:y:1994:i:2:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.