Vertical Mergers in Multi-product Industries and Edgeworth's Paradox of Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Porter, Michael E, 1976. "Interbrand Choice, Media Mix and Market Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 398-406, May.
- Nickell, Stephen J & Metcalf, David, 1978. "Monopolistic Industries and Monopoly Profits or, Are Kellogg's Cornflakes Overpriced?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 254-268, June.
- Pagoulatos, Emilio & Sorensen, Robert, 1986. "What determines the elasticity of industry demand?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 237-250, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & G. Frank Mathewson (ed.), 1986. "New Developments in the Analysis of Market Structure," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262690934, January.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976.
"Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-274, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1974. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Connor, John M & Peterson, Everett B, 1992.
"Market-Structure Determinants of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences of Manufactured Food Products,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 157-171, June.
- Connor, John M. & Peterson, Everett B., 1991. "Market-Structure Determinants Of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences Of Manufactured Food Products," Working Papers 116099, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- A. P. Lerner, 1934. "The Concept of Monopoly and the Measurement of Monopoly Power," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 157-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2014. "A new version of Edgeworth's taxation paradox," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 209-226, January.
- Dong Chen & David Waterman, 2007. "Vertical Ownership, Program Network Carriage, and Tier Positioning in Cable Television: An Empirical Study," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(3), pages 227-251, May.
- Michael Salinger, 2011. "Discussion of Papers by Bruce Owen and Christopher Yoo," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(4), pages 435-440, June.
- Suzuki, Ayako, 2009. "Market foreclosure and vertical merger: A case study of the vertical merger between Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 532-543, July.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Olivier Bonroy, 2015.
"On the benefits of contractual inefficiency in quality-differentiated markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 846-863.
- Bacchiega, E. & Bonroy, O., 2014. "On the benefits of contractual inefficiency in quality-differentiated markets," Working Papers 2014-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Choi, Jay Pil & Yi, Sang-Seung, 2016. "An equilibrium model of investment-reducing vertical integration," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 659-676.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:39:y:1991:i:5:p:545-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.