Vertical Mergers in Multi-product Industries and Edgeworth's Paradox of Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2008. "MERGERS WITH BUNDLING IN COMPLEMENTARY MARKETS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 553-577, September.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2014. "A new version of Edgeworth's taxation paradox," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 209-226, January.
- Dong Chen & David Waterman, 2007. "Vertical Ownership, Program Network Carriage, and Tier Positioning in Cable Television: An Empirical Study," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(3), pages 227-251, May.
- Michael Salinger, 2011. "Discussion of Papers by Bruce Owen and Christopher Yoo," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(4), pages 435-440, June.
- Suzuki, Ayako, 2009. "Market foreclosure and vertical merger: A case study of the vertical merger between Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 532-543, July.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Olivier Bonroy, 2015.
"On the benefits of contractual inefficiency in quality-differentiated markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 846-863.
- Bacchiega, E. & Bonroy, O., 2014. "On the benefits of contractual inefficiency in quality-differentiated markets," Working Papers 2014-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Choi, Jay Pil & Yi, Sang-Seung, 2016. "An equilibrium model of investment-reducing vertical integration," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 659-676.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:39:y:1991:i:5:p:545-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.