Market Forces and Commercial Aircraft Safety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradford, Bruce M. & Robison, H. David, 1997. "Abnormal returns, risk, and financial statement data: The case of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-204.
- Dionne, Georges & Gagne, Robert & Gagnon, Francois & Vanasse, Charles, 1997.
"Debt, moral hazard and airline safety An empirical evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 379-402, August.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1993. "Debt, Moral Hazard and Airline Safety : An Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 9309, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1994. "Debts, moral hazard and airline safety : an empirica evidence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9419, CEPREMAP.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013.
"Consumers’ Reactions to Negative Information on Product Quality: Evidence from Scanner Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(3), pages 235-280, May.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Consumers’ Reactions To Negative Information On Product Quality: Evidence From Scanner Data," Working Papers 201012, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim, 2010. "Sentiment and stock prices: The case of aviation disasters," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 174-201, February.
- Carden, Robert & Leach, Sonia E. & Smith, Jeffrey S., 2008. "A market reaction to DOD contract delay -- Does the market reward poor performance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 33-45.
- Seth Freedman & Melissa Kearney & Mara Lederman, 2012.
"Product Recalls, Imperfect Information, and Spillover Effects: Lessons from the Consumer Response to the 2007 Toy Recalls,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 499-516, May.
- Seth M. Freedman & Melissa Schettini Kearney & Mara Lederman, 2009. "Product Recalls, Imperfect Information, and Spillover Effects: Lessons from the Consumer Response to the 2007 Toy Recalls," NBER Working Papers 15183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bosch, Jean-Claude & Eckard, E Woodrow & Singal, Vijay, 1998. "The Competitive Impact of Air Crashes: Stock Market Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 503-519, October.
- Peter-Jan Engelen, 2011. "Legal versus Reputational Penalties in Deterring Corporate Misconduct," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Sofia B. Villas-Boas, 2009.
"Consumer and Market Responses to Mad Cow Disease,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1140-1152.
- Schlenker, Wolfram & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2008. "Consumer and Market Responses to Mad-Cow Disease," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7995j7cm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Sofia B. Villas-Boas, 2009. "Consumer and Market Responses to Mad Cow Disease," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1140-1152.
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:45-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krieger, Kevin & Chen, Denghui, 2015. "Post-accident stock returns of aircraft manufacturers based on potential fault," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 20-28.
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
- Rafael Rob & Tadashi Sekiguchi, 2006. "Reputation and turnover," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(2), pages 341-361, June.
- Rafael Rob & Tadashi Sekiguchi, 2004. "Reputation and Turnover," KIER Working Papers 594, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael Rob & Tadashi Sekiguchi, 2004. "Reputation and Turnover," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Simon Board & Moritz Meyer‐ter‐Vehn, 2013. "Reputation for Quality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2381-2462, November.
- Dranove, David & Olsen, Chris, 1994. "The Economic Side Effects of Dangerous Drug Announcements," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 323-348, October.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1992. "Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 75-94, Spring.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1991. "Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety," NBER Working Papers 3784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ceniccola, Claudia & Ciciretti, Rocco, 2010. "Stock Market Reaction to the Global Financial Crisis: the Role of Corporate Governance and Product Quality Ratings in the Lehman Brothers' Event," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/14, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Kim, Euisin & Rhee, Mooweon, 2017. "How airlines learn from airline accidents: An empirical studyÂ ofÂ howÂ attributed errors and performance feedback affectÂ learning from failure," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 135-143.
- Gregory Noronha & Vijay Singal, 2004. "Financial health and airline safety," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 1-16.
- Walker, Thomas John & Walker, Marcus Glenn & Thiengtham, Dolruedee Nuttanontra & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara, 2014. "The role of aviation laws and legal liability in aviation disasters: A financial market perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 51-65.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Schlenker, Wolfram & Villas-Boas, Sofia Berto, 2006. "Consumer and Market Responses to Mad-Cow Disease," CUDARE Working Papers 7164, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Morton I. Kamien & Daniel R. Vincent, 1991. "Price Regulation and Quality of Service," Discussion Papers 920, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kurt Rotthoff, 2010. "Product liability litigation: an issue of Merck and lawsuits over Vioxx," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(24), pages 1867-1878.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:36:y:1987:i:1:p:61-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.