On the Incidence and Duration of Price Wars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2003.
"Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms Under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Robert Gagné & Simon Van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Post-Print halshs-00142516, HAL.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Working Papers 0611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jan Schiefer & Stefan Hirsch & Monika Hartmann & Adelina Gschwandtner, 2013. "Industry, firm, year and country effects on profitability in EU food processing," Studies in Economics 1309, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ila Alam & Leola Ross & Robin Sickles, 2001. "Time Series Analysis of Strategic Pricing Behavior in the US Airline Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2013.
"The cost of railroad regulation: the disintegration of American agricultural markets in the interwar period,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1017-1038, November.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Federico, Giovanni & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "The cost of railroad regulation: The disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the interwar period," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 20/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Gintis, Herbert, 2004. "Modeling cooperation among self-interested agents: a critique," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 695-714, December.
- Fabra, Natalia & Toro, Juan, 2005.
"Price wars and collusion in the Spanish electricity market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 155-181, April.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2001. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Industrial Organization 0212001, EconWPA, revised 26 Jan 2004.
- Juan Toro & Natalia Fabra, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economics Series Working Papers 136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Markku Stenborg, 2004. "Forest for the Trees: Economics of Joint Dominance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 365-385, December.
- Stenborg, Markku, 2002. "Economics of Joint Dominance," Discussion Papers 834, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1995.
"Validating the Conjectural Variation Method: The Sugar Industry, 1890- 1914,"
NBER Working Papers
5314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1995. "Validating the Conjectural Variation Method: The Sugar Industry, 1890-1914," Working papers 95-20, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Severin Boreinstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996.
"Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 429-451, Autumn.
- Borenstein, S. & Shepard, A., 1993. "Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gazoline Markets," Papers 93-22, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1993. "Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets," NBER Working Papers 4489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gärtner, Dennis L. & Zhou, Jun, 2012. "Delays in Leniency Application: Is There Really a Race to the Enforcer's Door?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 395, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Goppelsroeder, Marie, 2009. "Entry in Collusive Markets: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 14707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:6:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Robert Feinberg & Christopher Snyder, 2002. "Collusion with secret price cuts: an experimental investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(6), pages 1-11.
- Leola B. Ross, "undated". "When Will an Airline Stand Its Ground? An Analysis of Fare Wars," Working Papers 9703, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Jun Zhou, 2016. "The dynamics of leniency application and the knock-on effect of cartel enforcement," Working Papers 13042, Bruegel.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:808-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Fréchette, Guillaume, 2009. "Collusion as public monitoring becomes noisy: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1135-1165, May.
- Masaki Aoyagi & Guillaume R. Frechette, 2004. "Collusion in Repeated Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000127, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2005. "Detecting Cartels," Economics Working Paper Archive 526, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- McGahan, A M, 1995. "Cooperation in Prices and Capacities: Trade Associations in Brewing after Repeal," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 521-559, October.
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Business Cycles and Oligopoly Supergames: Some Empirical Evidence on Prices and Margins," NBER Working Papers 2057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Paha, 2010. "Simulation and Prosecution of a Cartel with Endogenous Cartel Formation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201007, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:33:y:1985:i:4:p:415-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.