Foreign Trade and US Market Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Y. Javed, 2013.
"Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan,"
2013:88, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Javed, 2013. "Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan," Working Papers id:5334, eSocialSciences.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2012. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 345-354.
- Xu, Jin, 2012. "Profitability and capital structure: Evidence from import penetration," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 427-446.
- David Audretsch & Yvonne Prince & A. Thurik, 1999. "Do small firms compete with large firms?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 201-209, June.
- Hansson, Pär, 1990. "The Discipline of Imports in the Light of 1992: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 274, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alejandro Castañeda Sabido & David Mulato, 2006. "Market Structure: Concentration and Imports as Determinants of Industry Margins," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 21(2), pages 177-202.
- John R. Baldwin & Richard E. Caves, 1997. "International Competition and Industrial Performance: Allocative Efficiency, and Turbulence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1809, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Thompson, Aileen, 2000. "Import Competition and Market Power: Canadian Evidence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000139e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Eric Scheidegger, 1990. "Integration und Anpassungsdruck durch Wettbewerb in der Schweiz: Sektorale Kosten eines Abseitsstehens," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 449-461, September.
- Carré, Denis, 1985. "Les modalités de la concurrence internationale et les performances des secteurs industriels français," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 51-72, mars.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2000. "Product market competition and the industry price-cost markup fluctuations:: role of energy price and monetary changes," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 415-444, April.
- Baldwin, John R. & Caves, Richard, 1997. "Concurrence internationale et performance industrielle : allocation optimale, production optimale et turbulence," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997108f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Elango, B. & Pattnaik, Chinmay, 2013. "Response strategies of local firms to import competition in emerging markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2460-2465.
- Ratnayake, Ravi, 1999. "Industry concentration and competition: New Zealand experience," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1041-1057, October.
- Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez & Carmen Lirón-España, 2014. "Who Benefits from Industrial Concentration? Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 303-317, September.
- Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P., 2004. "Global competition and global markets: some empirical results," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 401-416, June.
- Baldwin, John R. & Caves, Richard, 1997. "International Competition and Industrial Performance: Allocative Efficiency, Productive Efficiency, and Turbulence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997108e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Thompson, Aileen J., 2002. "Import competition and market power: Canadian evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 40-55, May.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2010. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," MPRA Paper 27848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:29:y:1980:i:2:p:119-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.