Technology Transfer through Commercial Transactions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wip:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jay Pil Choi, 2002.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 203-229, August.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," Working Paper Series no16, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The Boomerang Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," CESifo Working Paper Series 188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera, 2004.
"Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 77-98, June.
- Lutz, Stefan H. & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2003. "Do Ukrainian firms benefit from FDI," ZEI Working Papers B 04-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Lutz, Stefan H., 2003. "Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2009.
"Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 310-326, May.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2007. "Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product," Discussion Papers 2007-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2016.
"Firm‐Level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman‐Taylor Approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 214-248, January.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2014. "Firm-level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 5114, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger, 2014. "Firm-Level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 173, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2014. "Firm-level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 175, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Suma Athreye & Yong Yang, 2011. "Disembodied Knowledge Flows in the World Economy," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 03, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Chun, Bong Geul, 2012. "Host country's strategic policies and multinational firm's choice of entry mode," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 435-443.
- Jean- François Hennart, 2013. "Internal and external hybrids and the nature of joint ventures," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Badi Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2015.
"Sources of productivity spillovers: panel data evidence from China,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 389-402, June.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2014. "Sources of Productivity Spillovers: Panel Data Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arora, Ashish, 1996. "Contracting for tacit knowledge: the provision of technical services in technology licensing contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 233-256, August.
- Shujiro Urata & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Yuhong Wei, 2006. "International Intrafirm Transfer of Management Technology by Japanese Multinational Corporations," Discussion papers 06006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Keith Maskus, 1998. "The international regulation of intellectual property," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 186-208, June.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:3:p:257-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhok, Anoop, 1998. "The nature of multinational firm boundaries: Transaction costs, firm capabilities and foreign market entry mode," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 259-290, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investments and Technology Transfers in Development: A Perspective on Recent Literature," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Amy Glass & Kamal Saggi, 1999. "The Dynamic Impact of Internalization Advantage," Working Papers 99-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:ecinnt:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:418-428 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:26:y:1977:i:2:p:161-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.