No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-1821|
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment, Transactions Linkages, and the Performance of the Domestic Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 335-351.
- Jairo Humberto Restrepo & John Fernando Lopera & Sandra Milena Rodríguez, 2007. "La integración vertical en el sistema de salud colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(17), pages 279-308, July-Dece.
- Chassagnon, Virgile, 2014.
"Consummate cooperation in the network-firm: Theoretical insights and empirical findings,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 260-274.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2014. "Consummate cooperation in the network-firm: Theoretical insights and empirical findings," Post-Print halshs-01372374, HAL.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0075-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0096-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Baudry, 1992. "Contrat, autorité et confiance. La relation de sous-traitance est-elle assimilable à la relation d'emploi ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(5), pages 871-894.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Diaz & Marta Fernandez Barcala & Benito Arrunada, 2003. "Quality assurance mechanisms in agrifood: the case of the Spanish fresh meat sector," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 361-382.
- Manuel González-Díaz & Marta Fernández-Barcala & Benito Arruñada, 2001. "Quality assurance mechanisms in agrifood: The case of the Spanish fresh meat sector," Economics Working Papers 637, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2002.
- Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio, 2016. "A systematic review of supply chain knowledge management research: State of the art and research opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 276-292.
- Langner, Sabine J, 1995. "Contractual aspects of transacting in slots in the United States," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 151-161.
- Day, Marc & Lichtenstein, Scott & Samouel, Phillip, 2015. "Supply management capabilities, routine bundles and their impact on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-13.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "Capabilities, Confusion, and the Costs of Coordination On Some Problems in Recent Research On Inter-Firm Relations," DRUID Working Papers 99-7, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itzkowitz, Jennifer, 2013. "Customers and cash: How relationships affect suppliers' cash holdings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 159-180.
- Mark Casson & Nigel Wadeson, 2012. "Internationalisation Theory," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- George Chorafakis, 2013. "The Knowledge Plexus [Paperback edition]," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 2.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2665 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Chorafakis, 2013. "The Knowledge Plexus," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 23.
- Alberto Fernández & Benito Arruñada & Manuel González, 1998. "Quasi-integration in less-than-truckload trucking," Economics Working Papers 292, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Kovács, Erzsébet & Dobos, Imre & Gelei, Andrea, 2010. "Üzleti kapcsolatok modellezése
[Modelling business relations]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 677-699.
- Blankenburg Holm, Desirée & Eriksson, Kent, 2000. "The character of bridgehead relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-210, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:20:y:1972:i:3:p:253-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed