Liquidity Commonality Beyond Best Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syamala, Sudhakar Reddy & Reddy, V. Nagi & Goyal, Abhinav, 2014. "Commonality in liquidity: An empirical examination of emerging order-driven equity and derivatives market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 317-334.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2013. "Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2284-2302.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15779 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sensoy, Ahmet, 2016. "Commonality in liquidity: Effects of monetary policy and macroeconomic announcements," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 125-131.
- Hagströmer, Björn & Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane & Nilsson, Birger, 2009. "Dynamics in Systematic Liquidity," Working Papers 2009:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- D'Hondt, Catherine & Majois, Christophe & Mazza, Paolo, 2015.
"Commonality on Euronext: Do location and account type matter?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 183-198.
- Catherine D'Hondt & Christophe Majois & Paolo Mazza, 2015. "Commonality on Euronext: Do location and account type matter?," Post-Print hal-01667400, HAL.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane M. & Hagströmer, Björn & Nilsson, Birger, 2013.
"Does Commonality in Illiquidity Matter to Investors?,"
2013:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Björn Hagströmer & Birger Nilsson, 2013. "Does commonality in illiquidity matter to investors?," Working Papers 2013-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodriguez-Moreno, Maria & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2014.
"Liquidity commonalities in the corporate CDS market around the 2007–2012 financial crisis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 171-192.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a & MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno, 2012. "Liquidity Commonalities in the Corporate CDS Market around the 2007-2012 Financial Crisis," Faculty Working Papers 23/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Artikis, Panagiotis G. & Kyriazis, Dimitrios, 2015. "Does stock market liquidity explain real economic activity? New evidence from two large European stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 42-64.
- He, Yan & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2013. "Domestic versus foreign equity shares: Which are more costly to trade in the Chinese market?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 465-481.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2014. "Reprint of: Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 152-170.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Gächter, Martin & Larch, Martin & Peter, Georg, 2013. "Does monetary policy determine stock market liquidity? New evidence from the euro zone," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 54-68.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:62-80 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:31:y:2008:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.