Capital Structure, Shareholder Rights, And Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander H. Sarris, 1973. "A Bayesian Approach To Estimation Of Time-Varying Regression Coefficients," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4, pages 501-523 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1973. "A Note on Using Cross-Sectional Information in Bayesian Estimation of Security Betas," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1233-1239, December.
- Rosenberg, Barr & McKibben, Walt, 1973. "The Prediction of Systematic and Specific Risk in Common Stocks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 317-333, March.
- Dana J. Johnson & Richard E. Bennett & Richard J. Curcio, 1979. "A Note On The Deceptive Nature Of Bayesian Forecasted Betas," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 65-69, March.
- Barr Rosenberg, 1973. "A Survey of Stochastic Parameter Regression," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4, pages 381-397 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:30:y:2007:i:1:p:21-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.