Board Composition And Corporate Use Of Interest Rate Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria João Jorge & Mário Gomes Augusto, 2011. "The Value Of Hedging Through Corporate Governance: A Literature Review And Directions For Future Research," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 113-130.
- Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2005. "Risk Management and Corporate Governance: the Importance of Independence and Financial Knowledge for the Board and the Audit Committee," Cahiers de recherche 0515, CIRPEE.
- Kevin Aretz & Söhnke M. Bartram, 2010. "Corporate Hedging And Shareholder Value," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 317-371, December.
- Hahn, Peter D. & Lasfer, Meziane, 2016. "Impact of foreign directors on board meeting frequency," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 295-308.
- Tadanori Yosano & I Wayan Nuka Lantara, 2010. "Bank-firm relationship and the use of derivatives in japan," Discussion Papers 2010-58, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2012. "Audit quality in common-law and code-law emerging markets: Evidence on earnings conservatism, agency costs and cost of equity," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-117.
- repec:bla:irvfin:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:395-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Wei & Adams, Mike & Jia-Upreti, Joy, 2012. "Does managerial entrenchment motivate the insurance decision?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 117-128.
- Grantley Taylor & Greg Tower, 2011. "Determinants of Financial Ratio Disclosure Patterns of Australian Listed Extractive Companies," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 302-314, September.
- Rachdi Houssem & Trabelsi Mohamed Ali & Trad Naama, 2013.
"Banking Governance and Risk: The Case of Tunisian Conventional Banks,"
Review of Economic Perspectives,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 13(4), pages 195-206, December.
- RACHDI, Houssem & Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Trad, Naama, 2013. "Banking Governance and Risk: The Case of Tunisian Conventional Banks," MPRA Paper 81273, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Hentati Fakher & Bouri Abdelfettah, 2012. "Board of directors and financial decisions of Tunisian firms," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 101-112.
- Pinghsun Huang & Timothy Louwers & Jacquelyn Moffitt & Yan Zhang, 2008. "Ethical Management, Corporate Governance, and Abnormal Accruals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 469-487, December.
- Ni, Yensen & Huang, Paoyu, 2015. "Do IPOs matter for price limits? Evidence from Taiwan," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 74-83.
- Ching-Lung Chen & Hung-Shu Fan & Ya-Ming Yang, 2014. "The effects of corporate governance and accounting rule changes on derivatives usage," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 323-353, October.
- Cigdem Vural-Yavas, 2016. "Determinants of Corporate Hedging: Evidence from Emerging Market," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(12), pages 151-162, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:27:y:2004:i:2:p:199-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.