Equity-Based Compensation for Employees: Firm Performance and Determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tinic, Seha M. & West, Richard R., 1984. "Risk and return : Janaury vs. the rest of the year," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 561-574, December.
- Alles, Lakshman A & Kling, John L, 1994. "Regularities in the Variation of Skewness in Asset Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 427-438, Fall.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1990. "Expectations and Volatility of Consumption and Asset Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 207-232.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Schwert, G William, 1989.
" Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change over Time?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1115-1153, December.
- G. William Schwert, 1988. "Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 2798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Engle, Robert F & Ng, Victor K, 1993.
" Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1749-1778, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor K. Ng, 1991. "Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility," NBER Working Papers 3681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lakshman A. Alles & John L. Kling, 1994. "Regularities In The Variation Of Skewness In Asset Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 427-438, September.
- Ritter, Jay R, 1988. " The Buying and Selling Behavior of Individual Investors at the Turn of the Year," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 701-717, July.
- Penman, Stephen H., 1987. "The distribution of earnings news over time and seasonalities in aggregate stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-228, June.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven L. Jones & Winson Lee, 1995. "Evidence On The Behavior Of Bid And Ask Prices At The Turn Of The Year: Implications For The Survival Of Stock Return Seasonality," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 383-400, December.
- Chang, Eric C. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 1990. "Stock Market Seasonals and Prespecified Multifactor Pricing Relations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 517-533, December.
- Keim, Donald B., 1983. "Size-related anomalies and stock return seasonality : Further empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 13-32, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristina Minnick & Mengxin Zhao, 2009. "Backdating And Director Incentives: Money Or Reputation?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 449-477.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2015. "New ways to slice the pie: Span of control and wage and salary distribution within firms," MPRA Paper 77072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Amit Saini & Kelly Martin, 2009. "Strategic Risk-Taking Propensity: The Role of Ethical Climate and Marketing Output Control," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 593-606, December.
- Alexander Brüggen & Jens Zehnder, 2014. "SG&A cost stickiness and equity-based executive compensation: does empire building matter?," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 25(3), pages 169-192, December.
- Alireza Vafaei & Kamran Ahmed & Paul Mather, 2015. "Board Diversity and Financial Performance in the Top 500 Australian Firms," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Hsiang-Lan Chen & Wen-Tsung Hsu & Yen-Sheng Huang, 2010. "Top management team characteristics, R&D investment and capital structure in the IT industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 319-333, October.
- Denis, David J. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya, 2006. "Is there a dark side to incentive compensation?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 467-488, June.
- Chen, Ming-Yuan, 2010. "Managerial pay adjustments: Decomposition and impact on firm productive efficiency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 196-207, January.
- Hanen Maalej & Mohamed Triki, 2008. "Déterminants de la pratique de l'actionnariat salarié dans les entreprises françaises," Post-Print halshs-00525419, HAL.
- Lin Guo & Abu Jalal & Shahriar Khaksari, 2015. "Bank executive compensation structure, risk taking and the financial crisis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 609-639, October.
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2011. "Les augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés en France - Employee Equity Issue:Evidence from France," Working Papers CREGO 1110603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2015. "A middle-manager model of wage and salary distribution within firms," MPRA Paper 64303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:15-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saira Hassan, 2016. "Impact of HRM Practices on Employee’s Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 15-22, January.
- Koustubh Kanti Ray, 2016. "Employee stock option plan and firm performance: A quantile regression approach," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(6), pages 152-166, June.
- Tetteh, Rebecca & Mohammed, Safura & Ahmed Azumah, Ayisha, 2017. "What is the effect of wages and supervision on productivity? The perspective of Sunyani Technical University staff," MPRA Paper 81473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecile Cezanne-Sintes, 2008.
"Modern corporate changes: reinstating the link between the nature, boundaries and governance of the firm,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 447-461.
- Cécile Cézanne-Sintès, 2008. "Modern Corporate Changes: Reinstating the Link between the Nature, Boundaries and Governance of the Firm," Post-Print hal-00367732, HAL.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:649-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- mamatzakis, em, 2014. "The effect of corporate governance on the performance of US investment banks," MPRA Paper 60198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:27:y:2004:i:1:p:31-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.