Trade Credit and Industry Dynamics: Evidence from Trucking Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bureau, B. & Libert, T., 2016. "Enjeux économiques des défaillances d’entreprises en France," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 208, pages 55-63.
- Mike Burkart & Tore Ellingsen, 2004. "In-Kind Finance: A Theory of Trade Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 569-590, June.
- Buttin, E., 2016. "Les green bonds : solution au financement de la transition ou effet de mode ?," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 208, pages 21-28.
- Shroff, Nemit, 2016. "Discussion of “Is the risk of product market predation a cost of disclosure?”," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 326-332.
- Bams, Dennis & Bos, Jaap & Pisa, Magdalena, 2016. "Trade credit: Elusive insurance of firm growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Boileau, A. & Carlino, L. & Lafon, A.-S., 2016. "Au premier semestre 2016, les principaux groupes français renforcent leur profitabilité," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 208, pages 43-54.
- Anbil, Sriya & Vossmeyer, Angela, 2017. "Liquidity from Two Lending Facilities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-117, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amberg, Niklas & Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin , Erik, 2018. "Trade Credit and Pricing:An Empirical Evaluation," Working Paper Series 354, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Cabrillac, B. & Gauvin, L. & Gossé, L., 2016. "Les obligations indexées sur le PIB : quels bénéfices pour les émetteurs, les investisseurs et la stabilité financière internationale ?," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 208, pages 5-20.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:2:p:287-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kandrac & Bernd Schlusche, 2017. "The Effect of Bank Supervision on Risk Taking : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-079, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Felipe Restrepo & Lina Cardona Sosa & Philip E. Strahan, 2017. "Funding Liquidity without Banks: Evidence from a Shock to the Cost of Very Short-Term Debt," NBER Working Papers 23179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coffinet, J. & Jadeau, C. & Perillaud, S., 2016. "Tendances récentes du crédit à la consommation," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 208, pages 29-41.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:192-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:81-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships," Working papers 659, Banque de France.
- Felipe Restrepo & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Philip E. Strahan, 2018. "Funding liquidity without banks: evidence from a shock to the cost of very short-term debt," Borradores de Economia 1056, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:71:y:2016:i:5:p:1975-2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.