The Determinants of Long-Term Corporate Debt Issuances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eidam, Frederik, 2020. "Gap-filling government debt maturity choice," ESRB Working Paper Series 110, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Nezafat, Mahdi, 2019. "Testing the credit-market-timing hypothesis using counterfactual issuing dates," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 187-207.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Ramcharan, Rodney & Yu, Edison, 2016.
"The impact of unconventional monetary policy on firm financing constraints: Evidence from the maturity extension program,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 409-429.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Rodney Ramcharan & Edison Yu, 2015. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on firm financing constraints: evidence from the maturity extension program," Working Papers 15-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Rodney Ramcharan & Edison Yu, 2016. "The Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Firm Financing Constraints : Evidence from the Maturity Extension Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-025, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erasmo Giambona & Rafael Matta & José-Luis Peydró & Ye Wang, 2020.
"Quantitative easing, investment, and safe assets: the corporate-bond lending channel,"
Economics Working Papers
1722, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giambona, Erasmo & Matta, Rafael & Peydró, José-Luis & Wang, Ye, 2020. "Quantitative Easing, investment, and safe assets: The corporate-bond lending channel," EconStor Preprints 217049, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Erasmo Giambona & Rafael Matta & José-Luis Peydró & Ye Wang, 2020. "Quantitative Easing, Investment, and Safe Assets: The Corporate-Bond Lending Channel," Working Papers 1179, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2019.
"The CSPP at work: Yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 282-297.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2017. "The CSPP at work: yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2019. "The CSPP at work - yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Working Paper Series 2264, European Central Bank.
- Amiraslani, Hami & Lins, Karl & Servaes, Henri & Tamayo, Ane, 2017. "A Matter of Trust? The Bond Market Benefits of Corporate Social Capital during the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanaka, Takanori, 2016. "How do managerial incentives affect the maturity structure of corporate public debt?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 130-146.
- Eidam, Frederik, 2018. "Gap-filling government debt maturity choice," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- D'Mello, Ranjan & Gruskin, Mark & Kulchania, Manoj, 2018. "Shareholders valuation of long-term debt and decline in firms' leverage ratio," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 352-374.
- Demirci, Irem & Huang, Jennifer & Sialm, Clemens, 2019.
"Government debt and corporate leverage: International evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 337-356.
- Irem Demirci & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2017. "Government Debt and Corporate Leverage: International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Riedel, Max & Simon, Zorka & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2020. "Collateral eligibility of corporate debt in the Eurosystem," SAFE Working Paper Series 275, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Parise, Gianpaolo, 2018. "Threat of entry and debt maturity: Evidence from airlines," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 226-247.
- Grosse-Rueschkamp, Benjamin & Steffen, Sascha & Streitz, Daniel, 2019. "A capital structure channel of monetary policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 357-378.
- Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Zhang, Yupu, 2020. "Do shareholders benefit from green bonds?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:71:y:2016:i:1:p:457-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.