Government Intervention and Information Aggregation by Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand & Bruno Ziliotto, 2016.
"Observing and shaping the market: the dilemma of central banks,"
1623, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand & Bruno Ziliotto, 2018. "Observing and shaping the market: the dilemma of central banks," Working Papers 2018-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand & Bruno Ziliotto, 2016. "Observing and shaping the market: the dilemma of central banks," Working Papers halshs-01340635, HAL.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:37:y:2018:i:c:p:49-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:131:y:2019:i:1:p:118-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:447-490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L Lipman, 2018.
"Disclosure and Choice,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 1471-1501.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2014. "Disclosure and Choice," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-002, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2016. "Disclosure and Choice," Discussion Paper Series dp694, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Braz Camargo & Kyungmin Kim & Benjamin Lester, 2016.
"Information Spillovers, Gains from Trade, and Interventions in Frozen Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(5), pages 1291-1329.
- Camargo, Braz & Kim, Kyungmin & Lester, Benjamin, 2016. "Information Spillovers, Gains From Trade, And Interventions In Frozen Markets," Working Papers 16-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:177:y:2018:i:c:p:34-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Christopher Hennessy & David L. Kelly, 2017. "Markets vs. Mechanisms," Working Papers 2017-11, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Boleslavsky, Raphael & Kelly, David L. & Taylor, Curtis R., 2017.
"Selloffs, bailouts, and feedback: Can asset markets inform policy?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 294-343.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & David L Kelly & Curtis R Taylor, 2013. "Selloffs, Bailouts, and Feedback: Can Asset Markets Inform Policy," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:131:y:2019:i:2:p:251-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piccolo, Alessio & Shapiro, Joel, 2017. "Credit Ratings and Market Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 11961, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:66:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1081-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:179:y:2019:i:c:p:240-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Falato & Diana A. Iercosan & Filip Zikes, 2019. "Banks as Regulated Traders," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:eee:finmar:v:44:y:2019:i:c:p:42-70 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:70:y:2015:i:6:p:2777-2812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.