Subsidizing Liquidity: The Impact of Make/Take Fees on Market Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yergeau, Gabriel, 2016. "Profitability and Market Quality of High Frequency Market-makers: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 16-3, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Aitken, Michael & Chen, Haoming & Foley, Sean, 2017. "The impact of fragmentation, exchange fees and liquidity provision on market quality," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 140-160.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2012.
"Internalization, Clearing and Settlement, and Liquidity,"
2012-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2012. "Internalization, Clearing and Settlement, and Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2012. "Internalization, Clearing and Settlement, and Liquidity," Discussion Paper 2012-001, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Jean-Edouard Colliard & Thierry Foucault, 2012.
"Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(11), pages 3389-3421.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard & Foucault, Thierry, 2011. "Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Edouard Colliard & Thierry Foucault, 2012. "Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813274, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Jean-Edouard Colliard, 2012. "Trading fees and efficiency in limit order markets," Working Papers hal-00722602, HAL.
- Jean-Edouard Colliard & Thierry Foucault, 2012. "Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets," Post-Print halshs-01510247, HAL.
- Lisa Anderson & Emad Andrews & Baiju Devani & Michael Mueller & Adrian Walton, 2018. "Speed Segmentation on Exchanges: Competition for Slow Flow," Staff Working Papers 18-3, Bank of Canada.
- Omar El Euch & Thibaut Mastrolia & Mathieu Rosenbaum & Nizar Touzi, 2018. "Optimal make-take fees for market making regulation," Papers 1805.02741, arXiv.org.
- Marios Panayides & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M.Werner, 2017. "Trading Fees and Intermarket Competition," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1751, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Vince Bourke & David Porter, 2015. "The Effects of Make and Take Fees in Experimental Markets," Working Papers 15-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Identifying cross-sided liquidity externalities," Working Paper 2012/20, Norges Bank.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:37:y:2018:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Cimon, 2016. "Broker Routing Decisions in Limit Order Markets," Staff Working Papers 16-50, Bank of Canada.
- Corey Garriott & Anna Pomeranets & Joshua Slive & Thomas Thorn, 2013. "Fragmentation in Canadian Equity Markets," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2013(Autumn), pages 20-29.
- Liu, Qingfu & Hua, Renhai & An, Yunbi, 2016. "Determinants and information content of intraday bid-ask spreads: Evidence from Chinese commodity futures markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 135-148.
- Marios Panayides & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2017. "Trading Fees and Intermarket Competition," Working Papers 595, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Antoine Bouveret & Peter Breuer & Yingyuan Chen & David Jones & Tsuyoshi Sasaki, 2015. "Fragilities in the U.S. Treasury Market; Lessons from the “Flash Rally” of October 15, 2014," IMF Working Papers 15/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Harvey, M. & Hendricks, D. & Gebbie, T. & Wilcox, D., 2017. "Deviations in expected price impact for small transaction volumes under fee restructuring," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 416-426.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:70:y:2015:i:2:p:509-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.