Taking the Long Way Home: U.S. Tax Evasion and Offshore Investments in U.S. Equity and Debt Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sae:pubfin:v:46:y:2018:i:4:p:609-634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:176:y:2019:i:c:p:53-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choy, Siu Kai & Lai, Tat-Kei & Ng, Travis, 2017. "Do tax havens create firm value?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 198-220.
- Casi, Elisa & Spengel, Christoph & Stage, Barbara M. B., 2019. "Cross-border tax evasion after the common reporting standard: Game over?," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016.
"Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking,"
78763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:127:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-018-0636-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2015.
"Does Exchange of Information Between Tax Authorities Influence Multinationals' Use of Tax Havens?,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113121, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Does exchange of information between tax authorities influence multinationals' use of tax havens?," SAFE Working Paper Series 89, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2015. "Does exchange of information between tax authorities influence multinationals' use of tax havens?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- James O’Donovan & Hannes F. Wagner & Stefan Zeume, 2018. "The Value of Offshore Secrets: Evidence from the Panama Papers," Working Papers 634, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Niels Johannesen & Patrick Langetieg & Daniel Reck & Max Risch & Joel Slemrod, 2018. "Taxing Hidden Wealth: The Consequences of U.S. Enforcement Initiatives on Evasive Foreign Accounts," NBER Working Papers 24366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbr:nberch:14186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Miethe, Jakob, 2019.
"Tax evasion in new disguise? Examining tax havens' international bank deposits,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 53-78.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Jakob Miethe, 2017. "Tax Evasion in New Disguise? Examining Tax Havens’ International Bank Deposits," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1711, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Casi, Elisa & Nenadic, Sara & Orlic, Mark Dinko & Spengel, Christoph, 2018. "A call to action: From evolution to revolution on the common reporting standard," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Fangying Xu, 2019.
"Are tax havens good? Implications of the crackdown on secrecy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 147-160, July.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons J. & Xu, Fangying, 2015. "Are tax havens good? Implications of the crackdown on secrecy," SAFE Working Paper Series 111, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:152-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Hanlon & Jeffrey L. Hoopes & Joel Slemrod, 2019.
"Tax Reform Made Me Do It!,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 33-80.
- Miethe, Jakob & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Dirty money coming home: Capital flows into and out of tax havens," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168082, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jakob Miethe & Helge Niesytka, 2016. "Tax Evasion and the Impact of International Regulation: A Summary of Empirical Results," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 104, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anaya, Pablo & Hachula, Michael & Offermanns, Christian J., 2017. "Spillovers of U.S. unconventional monetary policy to emerging markets: The role of capital flows," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 275-295.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:126:y:2017:i:3:p:516-542 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:70:y:2015:i:1:p:257-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.