Exit as Governance: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2623-2646 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:3:p:486-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfin:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:117-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becht, Marco & Franks, Julian R & Grant, Jeremy & Wagner, Hannes, 2015. "The Returns to Hedge Fund Activism: An International Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lin, Tse-chun & Liu, Qi & Sun, Bo, 2015. "Contracting with Feedback," International Finance Discussion Papers 1143, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Donnelly, Catherine & Guillén, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2014. "Bringing cost transparency to the life annuity market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 14-27.
- Firth, Michael & Gao, Jin & Shen, Jianghua & Zhang, Yuanyuan, 2016. "Institutional stock ownership and firms’ cash dividend policies: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 91-107.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Piacentino, Giorgia, 2015. "The Wall Street walk when blockholders compete for flows," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63144, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Yangyang & Rhee, S. Ghon & Veeraraghavan, Madhu & Zolotoy, Leon, 2015. "Stock liquidity and managerial short-termism," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 44-59.
- Jiang, Fuxiu & Ma, Yunbiao & Shi, Beibei, 2017. "Stock liquidity and dividend payouts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 295-314.
- Craig W. Holden & Stacey Jacobsen & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2014. "The Empirical Analysis of Liquidity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 263-365, December.
- Jijun Niu, 2016. "Insider ownership, power, and bank value," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(4), pages 34-41, August.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:56-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boone, Audra L. & White, Joshua T., 2015. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm transparency and information production," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 508-533.
- Roman, Raluca, 2015. "Shareholder activism in banking," Research Working Paper RWP 15-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Luis Brandao-Marques, 2016. "Stock Market Liquidity in Chile," IMF Working Papers 16/223, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9394-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Back, Kerry E. & Li, Tao & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2013. "Liquidity and Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schoenfeld, Jordan, 2017. "The effect of voluntary disclosure on stock liquidity: New evidence from index funds," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 51-74.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:294-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Suresh Babu Mani & An Yan, 2016. "Externality of Stock Liquidity to the Cost of Borrowing," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1642, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:68:y:2013:i:6:p:2515-2547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.