State-Level Business Cycles and Local Return Predictability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carosi, Andrea, 2016. "Do local causations matter? The effect of firm location on the relations of ROE, R&D, and firm SIZE with MARKET-TO-BOOK," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 388-409.
- Fauver, Larry & McDonald, Michael B., 2015. "Culture, agency costs, and governance: International evidence on capital structure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-23.
- Brushwood, James & Dhaliwal, Dan & Fairhurst, Douglas & Serfling, Matthew, 2016. "Property crime, earnings variability, and the cost of capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 142-173.
- Bourdeau-Brien, Michael & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2017. "The impact of natural disasters on the stock returns and volatilities of local firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 259-270.
- repec:bla:jfinan:v:71:y:2016:i:6:p:2591-2636 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baschieri, Giulia & Carosi, Andrea & Mengoli, Stefano, 2015. "Local IPOs, local delistings, and the firm location premium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 67-83.
- Memmel, Christoph & Gündüz, Yalin & Raupach, Peter, 2015. "The common drivers of default risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 232-247.
- Racheva-Sarabian, Anna & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Semykina, Anastasia, 2015. "The default of special district financing: Evidence from California," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 37-48.
- Baschieri, Giulia & Carosi, Andrea & Mengoli, Stefano, 2016. "Does the earnings quality matter? Evidence from a quasi-experimental setting," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 146-157.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Tracy Yue Wang, 2016.
"Corporate Scandals and Household Stock Market Participation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 71(6), pages 2591-2636, December.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Wang, Tracey Yue, 2014. "Corporate Scandals and Household Stock Market Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nerissa C. Brown & Han Stice & Roger M. White, 2015. "Mobile Communication and Local Information Flow: Evidence from Distracted Driving Laws," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 275-329, May.
- Ding, Xiaoya (Sara) & Ni, Yang & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2015. "Housing price growth and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 283-300.
- Baur, Dirk G. & Löffler, Gunter, 2015. "Predicting the equity premium with the demand for gold coins and bars," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 172-178.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:29:y:2016:i:12:p:3471-3518. is not listed on IDEAS
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Kurmann, Philipp & Nohel, Tom, 2015. "Time-varying systematic and idiosyncratic risk exposures of US bank holding companies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 45-68.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:39-60 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:68:y:2013:i:3:p:1037-1096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.