Agency Problems in Public Firms: Evidence from Corporate Jets in Leveraged Buyouts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Olsson & Joacim Tåg, 2017.
"Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 697-754.
- Olsson, Martin & Tåg, Joacim, 2012. "Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization," Working Paper Series 906, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 May 2016.
- Olsson, Martin & Tåg, Joacim, 2015. "Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization," Working Paper Series 1068, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jarrad Harford & Adam Kolasinski, 2014. "Do Private Equity Returns Result from Wealth Transfers and Short-Termism? Evidence from a Comprehensive Sample of Large Buyouts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 888-902, April.
- Cesare Fracassi & Alessandro Previtero & Albert W. Sheen, 2020. "Barbarians at the Store? Private Equity, Products, and Consumers," NBER Working Papers 27435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nguyen, Giang & Nguyen, Hai, 2019. "Does seller status matter in inter-corporate asset sales?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 97-110.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2013.
"CEO contract design: How do strong principals do it?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 659-674.
- Henrik CRONQVIST & Rüdiger FAHLENBRACH, 2011. "CEO Contract Design: How Do Strong Principals Do It?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Conyon, Martin J. & He, Lerong, 2017. "Firm performance and boardroom gender diversity: A quantile regression approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 198-211.
- Stacey Beaumont & Raluca Ratiu & David Reeb & Glenn Boyle & Philip Brown & Alexander Szimayer & Raymond Silva Rosa & David Hillier & Patrick McColgan & Athanasios Tsekeris & Bryan Howieson & Zoltan Ma, 2016. "Comments on Shan and Walter: ‘Towards a Set of Design Principles for Executive Compensation Contracts’," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(4), pages 685-771, December.
- Jesse Edgerton & Naomi E. Feldman & Laura Kawano & Elena Patel & Nirupama Rao & Michael Stevens, 2018. "The Long and Short of It : Do Public and Private Firms Invest Differently?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-068, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Leveraged Buyouts : A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Paper 2017-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ashish Agarwal & Alvin Chung Man Leung & Prabhudev Konana & Alok Kumar, 2017. "Cosearch Attention and Stock Return Predictability in Supply Chains," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 265-288, June.
- Lu, Erin P. & Lai, Gene C. & Ma, Qingzhong, 2017. "Organizational structure, risk-based capital requirements, and the sales of downgraded bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 51-68.
- Alvin Chung Man Leung & Ashish Agarwal & Prabhudev Konana & Alok Kumar, 2017. "Network Analysis of Search Dynamics: The Case of Stock Habitats," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(8), pages 2667-2687, August.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2014. "The effect of financial market development on bank risk: evidence from Southeast Asian countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 249-260.
- Ting, Hsiu-I & Huang, Po-Kai, 2018. "CEOs’ power and perks: Evidence from Chinese banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 19-27.
- Li‐Ying Huang & Gene C. Lai & Erin Lu & Michael McNamara, 2020. "Auditor quality, audit fees, organizational structure, and risk taking in the US life insurance industry," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 151-182, June.
- Duquette, Nicolas J. & Ohrn, Eric C., 2018. "Corporate charitable foundations, executive entrenchment, and shareholder distributions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 235-253.
- Likitwongkajon, Napaporn & Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2020. "Do foreign investments increase firm value and firm performance? Evidence from Japan," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2014. "Financial markets development and bank risk: Experience from Thailand during 1990–2012," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 67-88.
- Marquez, Robert & Singh, Rajdeep, 2013. "The economics of club bidding and value creation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 493-505.
- Tereza Tykvová, 2018. "Venture capital and private equity financing: an overview of recent literature and an agenda for future research," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 325-362, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:6:p:2187-2213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.