On the Relative Pricing of Long-Maturity Index Options and Collateralized Debt Obligations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wojtowicz, Marcin, 2014. "CDOs and the financial crisis: Credit ratings and fair premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-13.
- Sang Byung Seo & Jessica A. Wachter, 2016. "Do Rare Events Explain CDX Tranche Spreads?," NBER Working Papers 22723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Da Fonseca, José & Gottschalk, Katrin, 2014. "Cross-hedging strategies between CDS spreads and option volatility during crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 386-400.
- Dow, James & Han, Jungsuk, 2015. "Contractual incompleteness, limited liability and asset price bubbles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 383-409.
- Marra, Miriam, 2015. "The impact of liquidity on senior credit index spreads during the subprime crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 148-167.
- Boyarchenko, Nina & Costello, Anna & Shachar, Or, 2019.
"The Long and Short of It: The Post-Crisis Corporate CDS Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Anna M. Costello & Or Shachar, 2019. "The Long and Short of It: The Post-Crisis Corporate CDS Market," Staff Reports 879, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2019.
- Neeraj J. Gupta & Mark Kurt & Reilly White, 2016. "The Buffett critique: volatility and long-dated options," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(3), pages 524-537, July.
- Efing, Matthias, 2015.
"Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment,"
40/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Matthias Efing, 2016. "Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment," ESRB Working Paper Series 22, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Andreas Blöchlinger, 2018. "Credit Rating and Pricing: Poles Apart," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Bryan Kelly & Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2016.
"Too-Systemic-to-Fail: What Option Markets Imply about Sector-Wide Government Guarantees,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1278-1319, June.
- Bryan T. Kelly & Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2011. "Too-Systemic-To-Fail: What Option Markets Imply About Sector-wide Government Guarantees," NBER Working Papers 17149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Bryan & Lustig, Hanno & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2012. "Too-Systemic-To-Fail: What Option Markets Imply About Sector-wide Government Guarantees," CEPR Discussion Papers 9023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Hanno Lustig & Bryan Kelly, 2011. "Too-Systemic-To-Fail: What Option Markets Imply About Sector-wide Government Guarantees," 2011 Meeting Papers 1285, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Azizpour, S & Giesecke, K. & Schwenkler, G., 2018. "Exploring the sources of default clustering," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 154-183.
- Broer, Tobias, 2018. "Securitization bubbles: Structured finance with disagreement about default risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 505-518.
- Rainer Jobst & Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule & Martin Schmelzle, 2015. "A Simple Econometric Approach for Modeling Stress Event Intensities," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(4), pages 300-320, April.
- Gemmill, Gordon & Marra, Miriam, 2019. "Explaining CDS prices with Merton’s model before and after the Lehman default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 93-109.
- Thomas Mählmann, 2016. "Market share and risk taking: the role of collateral asset managers in the collapse of the arbitrage CDO market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 273-303, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:6:p:1983-2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.