Mutual Fund Trading Pressure: Firm-Level Stock Price Impact and Timing of SEOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Hsu, Ching-Yu & Huang, Chia-Wei, 2016. "The white squire defense: Evidence from private investments in public equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 16-35.
- Oesch, David & Schuette, Dustin & Walter, Ingo, 2014. "Real Effects of Investment Banking Relationships: Evidence from the Financial Crisis," Working Papers on Finance 1405, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Aug 2015.
- Edelen, Roger M. & Ince, Ozgur S. & Kadlec, Gregory B., 2016. "Institutional investors and stock return anomalies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 472-488.
- Pástor, Ľuboš & Stambaugh, Robert F. & Taylor, Lucian A., 2015.
"Scale and skill in active management,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 23-45.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," Working Papers 2014-003, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F. & Taylor, Lucian, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 9854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," NBER Working Papers 19891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Branzoli & Giovanni Guazzarotti, 2017. "Liquidity transformation and financial stability: evidence from the cash management of open-end Italian mutual funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1113, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gao, Meng & Huang, Jiekun, 2016. "Capitalizing on Capitol Hill: Informed trading by hedge fund managers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 521-545.
- Hu, Shing-yang & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang & Lai, Christine W., 2016. "The effect of overvaluation on investment and accruals: The role of information," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 181-201.
- Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis, 2014. "Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-156.
- Uri Benzion & Eyal Lahav & Koresh Galil, 2015. "Debt composition and lax screening in the Israel corporate bond market," Working Papers 1504, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Mozaffar & Vyas, Dushyantkumar, 2015. "The Capital Purchase Program and subsequent bank SEOs," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 91-105.
- Kent Daniel & David Hirshleifer & Lin Sun, 2017. "Short and Long Horizon Behavioral Factors," NBER Working Papers 24163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta, Manu & Prakash, Puneet & Rangan, Nanda K., 2013. "Equity issue-specific versus broad regulatory protections against expropriation risk: International evidence from SEOs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-166.
- Jae B. Kim, 2016. "Accounting flexibility and managers’ forecast behavior prior to seasoned equity offerings," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1361-1400, December.
- Huang, Chia-Wei, 2015. "Takeover vulnerability and the credibility of signaling: The case of open-market share repurchases," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 405-417.
- Dyakov, Teodor & Verbeek, Marno, 2013. "Front-running of mutual fund fire-sales," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4931-4942.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Makaew, Tanakorn & Thorburn, Karin S, 2017. "Are stock-financed takeovers opportunistic?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hong Zhu & Qi Zhu, 2016. "Mergers and acquisitions by Chinese firms: A review and comparison with other mergers and acquisitions research in the leading journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1107-1149, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:4:p:1371-1395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.