Presidential Address: The Corporation in Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Finaldi Russo & Silvia Magri & Cristiana Rampazzi, 2016. "Innovative start-ups in Italy: their special features and the effects of the 2012 law," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 339, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Viral V. Acharya & Zhaoxia Xu, 2013. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," NBER Working Papers 19708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rao, Ramesh K.S., 2015. "The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-82.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Yunzhi Hu & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2017. "Pledgeability, Industry Liquidity, and Financing Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pombo, Carlos & De la hoz, María Camila, 2015.
"Institutional Investors and Firm Valuation: Evidence from Latin America,"
Galeras. Working Papers Series
040, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Maria Camila De-La-Hoz & Carlos Pombo, 2015. "Institutional Investors and Firm Valuation: Evidence from Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012849, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Ramcharan, Rodney & Yu, Edison, 2016.
"The impact of unconventional monetary policy on firm financing constraints: Evidence from the maturity extension program,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 409-429.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Ramcharan, Rodney & Yu, Edison, 2015. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on firm financing constraints: evidence from the maturity extension program," Working Papers 15-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Rodney Ramcharan & Edison Yu, 2016. "The Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Firm Financing Constraints : Evidence from the Maturity Extension Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-025, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 25-48, Summer.
- Victor Manuel Bennett & Megan Lawrence & Raffaella Sadun, 2016. "Are Founder CEOs Good Managers?," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, pages 153-185 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:45-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral V & Xu, Zhaoxia, 2014. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamoto, Shinsuke, 2017. "Managerial innovation incentives, management buyouts, and shareholders' intolerance of failure," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 55-74.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:223-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Fehr & Oliver Hart & Christian Zehnder, 2015. "How Do Informal Agreements And Revision Shape Contractual Reference Points?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-28, February.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:7:p:1731-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erin L. Scott & Pian Shu & Roman M. Lubynsky, 2015. "Are “Better” Ideas More Likely to Succeed? An Empirical Analysis of Startup Evaluation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-013, Harvard Business School.
- Bautista, Rafael, 2014. "A quantitative model of the human capital contribution to the value of a project," Galeras. Working Papers Series 039, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2017. "Governance and Stakeholders," NBER Working Papers 23460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hassan Bougrine, 2012. "Fiscal austerity, the Great Recession and the rise of new dictatorships," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 109-125.
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2017. "Financing R&D investments: an analysis on Italian manufacturing firms and their lending banks," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 23-49, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:4:p:1173-1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.