Presidential Address: The Corporation in Finance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 67 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Paolo Finaldi Russo & Silvia Magri & Cristiana Rampazzi, 2016. "Innovative start-ups in Italy: their special features and the effects of the 2012 law," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 339, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Viral V. Acharya & Zhaoxia Xu, 2013. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," NBER Working Papers 19708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Yunzhi Hu & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2017. "Pledgeability, Industry Liquidity, and Financing Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pombo, Carlos & De la hoz, María Camila, 2015.
"Institutional Investors and Firm Valuation: Evidence from Latin America,"
Galeras. Working Papers Series
040, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Maria Camila De-La-Hoz & Carlos Pombo, 2015. "Institutional Investors and Firm Valuation: Evidence from Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012849, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Ramcharan, Rodney & Yu, Edison, 2016. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on firm financing constraints: Evidence from the maturity extension program," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 409-429.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Ramcharan, Rodney & Yu, Edison, 2015. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on firm financing constraints: evidence from the maturity extension program," Working Papers 15-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Rodney Ramcharan & Edison Yu, 2016. "The Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Firm Financing Constraints : Evidence from the Maturity Extension Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-025, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 25-48, Summer.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," NBER Working Papers 20358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Manuel Bennett & Megan Lawrence & Raffaella Sadun, 2016. "Are Founder CEOs Good Managers?," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, pages 153-185 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Xu, Zhaoxia, 2014. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:223-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erin L. Scott & Pian Shu & Roman M. Lubynsky, 2015. "Are “Better” Ideas More Likely to Succeed? An Empirical Analysis of Startup Evaluation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-013, Harvard Business School.
- Hassan Bougrine, 2012. "Fiscal austerity, the Great Recession and the rise of new dictatorships," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 109-125.
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2017. "Financing R&D investments: an analysis on Italian manufacturing firms and their lending banks," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Rao, Ramesh K.S., 2015. "The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-82.
- Kamoto, Shinsuke, 2017. "Managerial innovation incentives, management buyouts, and shareholders' intolerance of failure," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 55-74.
- Ernst Fehr & Oliver Hart & Christian Zehnder, 2015. "How Do Informal Agreements And Revision Shape Contractual Reference Points?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-28, 02.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:7:p:1731-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, Rafael, 2014. "A quantitative model of the human capital contribution to the value of a project," Galeras. Working Papers Series 039, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2017. "Governance and Stakeholders," NBER Working Papers 23460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:4:p:1173-1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed