Share Issuance and Factor Timing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobs, Heiko, 2015. "What explains the dynamics of 100 anomalies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 65-85.
- Daniel Covitz & Nellie Liang & Tobias Adrian, 2015.
"Financial Stability Monitoring,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 357-395, December.
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2014. "Financial Stability Monitoring," FEDS Notes 2014-08-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian, Tobias & Covitz, Daniel M. & Liang, J. Nellie, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Staff Reports 601, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Larrain, Borja & Urzúa I., Francisco, 2013. "Controlling shareholders and market timing in share issuance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 661-681.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, J. Nellie, 2014.
"Monetary policy, financial conditions, and financial stability,"
690, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, Nellie, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Adrian & Nellie Liang, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jiang, Danling, 2013. "The second moment matters! Cross-sectional dispersion of firm valuations and expected returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3974-3992.
- Shu, Pei-Gi & Chiang, Sue-Jane, 2014. "Firm size, timing, and earnings management of seasoned equity offerings," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 177-194.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:4:p:1270-1315. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1097-1117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Autore, Don M. & Hutton, Irena & Peterson, David R. & Smith, Aimee Hoffmann, 2014. "The effect of securities litigation on external financing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 231-250.
- Urzúa Infante, F., 2014. "Essays on ownership and control," Other publications TiSEM f17a9a42-f7a7-4ffa-a95d-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sloan, Richard G. & You, Haifeng, 2015. "Wealth transfers via equity transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 93-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:2:p:761-798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.