Family‐Controlled Firms and Informed Trading: Evidence from Short Sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huszár, Zsuzsa R. & Tan, Ruth S.K. & Zhang, Weina, 2017. "Do short sellers exploit industry information?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 118-139.
- Massa, Massimo & Qian, Wenlan & Xu, Weibiao & Zhang, Hong, 2015. "Competition of the informed: Does the presence of short sellers affect insider selling?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 268-288.
- Ordu, Umut & Schweizer, Denis, 2015. "Executive compensation and informed trading in acquiring firms around merger announcements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 260-280.
- Ebihara, Takashi & Kubota, Keiichi & Takehara, Hitoshi & Yokota, Eri, 2014. "Market liquidity, private information, and the cost of capital: Market microstructure studies on family firms in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-13.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:66-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Ronald C. & Duru, Augustine & Reeb, David M., 2012. "Investment policy in family controlled firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1744-1758.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:102-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akbas, Ferhat & Meschke, Felix & Wintoki, M. Babajide, 2016. "Director networks and informed traders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro, 2016. "A Credit Crunch Behind the Great Trade Collapse? Micro Evidence From Europe," CERBE Working Papers wpC10, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Ghosh, Aloke(Al) & Tang, Charles Y., 2015. "Assessing financial reporting quality of family firms: The auditors׳ perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 95-116.
- Strebulaev, Ilya A. & Yang, Baozhong, 2013. "The mystery of zero-leverage firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 1-23.
- Tanaka, Takanori, 2014. "Corporate governance and the cost of public debt financing: Evidence from Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 315-335.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:179-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:72-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Ronald C. & Reeb, David M. & Zhang, Yuzhao & Zhao, Wanli, 2013. "The efficacy of regulatory intervention: Evidence from the distribution of informed option trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4337-4352.
- Sanjay Deshmukh & Keith Jacks Gamble & Keith M. Howe, 2015. "Short Selling and Firm Operating Performance," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 217-236, March.
- Huang, Minjie & Li, Pingshu & Meschke, Felix & Guthrie, James P., 2015. "Family firms, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 108-127.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:95-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:1:p:351-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.