Explaining the Magnitude of Liquidity Premia: The Roles of Return Predictability, Wealth Shocks, and State‐Dependent Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Wang, Jiang, 2013. "Market Liquidityâ€”Theory and Empirical Evidence ," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Ibrahim Ekren & Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2015. "Optimal Rebalancing Frequencies for Multidimensional Portfolios," Papers 1510.05097, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Liu, Weimin & Luo, Di & Zhao, Huainan, 2016. "Transaction costs, liquidity risk, and the CCAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 126-145.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Halil Soner, 2015. "Asymptotics for fixed transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 363-414, April.
- Albert Altarovici & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1610.03958, arXiv.org.
- Stefan Gerhold & Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Walter Schachermayer, 2014. "Transaction costs, trading volume, and the liquidity premium," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Anginer, Deniz & Yildizhan, Celim & Han, Xue Snow, 2017.
"Do Individual Investors Ignore Transaction Costs?,"
79358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anginer,Deniz & Han,Snow Xue & Yildizhan,Celim, 2017. "Do individual investors ignore transaction costs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8098, The World Bank.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "A Primer on Portfolio Choice with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1612.01302, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Delgado, Francisco & Dumas, Bernard & Puopolo, Giovanni W., 2015. "Hysteresis bands on returns, holding period and transaction costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 86-100.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2013. "Asymptotics for Fixed Transaction Costs," Papers 1306.2802, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Gârleanu, Nicolae & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2016. "Dynamic portfolio choice with frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 487-516.
- Bruno Bouchard & Masaaki Fukasawa & Martin Herdegen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Equilibrium Liquidity Premia," Papers 1707.08464, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:66:y:2011:i:4:p:1329-1368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.