Style‐Related Comovement: Fundamentals or Labels?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1992.
" Liquidation Values and Debt Capacity: A Market Equilibrium Approach,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1343-1366, September.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992. "Liquidation Values and Debt Capacity: A Market Equilibrium Approach," Scholarly Articles 27692663, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2001.
"International and domestic collateral constraints in a model of emerging market crises,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 513-548, December.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2000. "International and Domestic Collateral Constraints in a Model of Emerging Market Crises," NBER Working Papers 7971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1994. "A Theory of Debt Based on the Inalienability of Human Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 841-879.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grullon, Gustavo & Underwood, Shane & Weston, James P., 2014. "Comovement and investment banking networks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 73-89.
- Adams, Zeno & Glück, Thorsten, 2015. "Financialization in commodity markets: A passing trend or the new normal?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 93-111.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41260-016-0009-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:41-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdoh, Hussein & Varela, Oscar, 2017. "Product market competition, idiosyncratic and systematic volatility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 500-513.
- Louis RAFFESTIN, 2016. "Do bond credit ratings lead to excess comovement," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2481, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Adams, Zeno & Glück, Thorsten, 2013. "Financialization in Commodity Markets: Disentangling the Crisis from the Style Effect," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79949, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph, 2013. "Changing the methodology of equity indices—The case of the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 91-99.
- Chabakauri, Georgy & Rytchkov, Oleg, 2014. "Asset pricing with index investing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60739, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cho, Sungjun & Hyde, Stuart & Nguyen, Ngoc, 2015. "Time-varying regional and global integration and contagion: Evidence from style portfolios," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 109-131.
- Wahal, Sunil & Yavuz, M. Deniz, 2013. "Style investing, comovement and return predictability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 136-154.
- Idan Hodor & Andrea Buffa, 2017. "Institutional Investors, Heterogeneous Benchmarks and the Comovement of Asset Prices," 2017 Meeting Papers 374, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kotaro Miwa & Kazuhiro Ueda, 2016. "Price distortion induced by a flawed stock market index," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(2), pages 137-160, May.
- Raffestin, Louis, 2017. "Do bond credit ratings lead to excess comovement?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 41-55.
- Honghui Chen & Vijay Singal & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2015. "Comovement Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:rasset:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:162-205. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jame, Russell & Tong, Qing, 2014. "Industry-based style investing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 110-130.
- Chen, Honghui & Singal, Vijay & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2016. "Comovement revisited," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 624-644.
- Cheng, Si & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2017. "Inefficient Globalization of Finance: Evidence from Marketing-Oriented Overseas Expansions of Low-Skilled Mutual Fund Families," CEPR Discussion Papers 11990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volkan Muslu & Michael Rebello & Yexiao Xu, 2014. "Sell-Side Analyst Research and Stock Comovement," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 911-954, September.
- Blocher, Jesse, 2016. "Network externalities in mutual funds," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-26.
- Adams, Zeno & Glueck, Thorsten, 2014. "Financialization in Commodity Markets: A Passing Trend or the New Normal?," Working Papers on Finance 1413, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Aug 2015.
- Hacıbedel, Burcu, 2014. "Does investor recognition matter for asset pricing?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-20.
- Kaul, Aditya & Mehrotra, Vikas & Stefanescu, Carmen, 2016. "Location and excess comovement," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 293-308.
- George Milunovich & Stefan Trück, 2013. "Regional and global contagion in real estate investment trusts: The case of the financial crisis of 2007-2009," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 53-77, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:66:y:2011:i:1:p:307-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.