Leverage Choice and Credit Spreads when Managers Risk Shift
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strebulaev, Ilya A. & Whited, Toni M., 2012. "Dynamic Models and Structural Estimation in Corporate Finance," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 6(1–2), pages 1-163, November.
- repec:spr:busres:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0054-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:53-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:428-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colonnello, Stefano & Curatola, Giuliano & Hoang, Ngoc Giang, 2017.
"Direct and indirect risk-taking incentives of inside debt,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 428-466.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Curatola, Giuliano & Ngoc Giang Hoang, 2016. "Direct and indirect risk-taking incentives of inside debt," SAFE Working Paper Series 60, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Curatola, Giuliano & Ngoc Giang Hoang, 2016. "Direct and indirect risk-taking incentives of inside debt," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Colonnello, Stefano, 2017. "Internal governance and creditor governance: Evidence from credit default swaps," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Erwan Morellec & Boris Nikolov & Norman Schürhoff, 2015.
"Agency Conflicts Around the World,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
15-21, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2016.
- Morellec, Erwan & Nikolov, Boris & Schürhoff, Norman, 2016. "Agency Conflicts Around the World," CEPR Discussion Papers 11243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Norman Schuerhoff & Boris Nikolov & Erwan Morellec, 2016. "Agency Conflicts Around the World," 2016 Meeting Papers 923, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:196-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dezső, Cristian L. & Ross, David Gaddis, 2012. "Are banks happy when managers go long? The information content of managers’ vested option holdings for loan pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 395-410.
- Bhamra, Harjoat S. & Fisher, Adlai J. & Kuehn, Lars-Alexander, 2011. "Monetary policy and corporate default," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 480-494.
- Jean Canil & Bruce Rosser, 2015. "Evidence on exercise pricing in CEO option grants in two countries," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 383-410, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:65:y:2010:i:6:p:2323-2362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.