Price Discovery in Illiquid Markets: Do Financial Asset Prices Rise Faster Than They Fall?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsch, I. & Wagner, W.B., 2012.
"Why is Price Discovery in Credit Default Swap Markets News-Specific?,"
2012-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ian W. Marsh & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "Why is Price Discovery in Credit Default Swap Markets News-Specific?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-033/IV/DSF33, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marsh, Ian W. & Wagner, Wolf, 2012. "Why is price discovery in credit default swap markets news-specific?," Research Discussion Papers 6/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017.
"Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 335-360.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2015. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 493, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Working Papers 2072/306511, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017.
"Discriminatory pricing of over-the-counter derivatives,"
ESRB Working Paper Series
61, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Harald Hau & Peter Hoffmann & Sam Langfield & Yannick Timmer, 2017. "Discriminatory Pricing of Over-the-Counter Derivatives," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-70, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017. "Discriminatory Pricing of Over-The-Counter Derivatives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan LI & Norman SCHUERHOFF, 2014. "Dealer Networks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-50, Swiss Finance Institute.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:2:p:342-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2015. "Liquidity, credit quality, and the relation between volatility and trading activity: Evidence from the corporate bond market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 183-203.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:231-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mun, Kyung-Chun, 2012. "The joint response of stock and foreign exchange markets to macroeconomic surprises: Using US and Japanese data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 383-394.
- Marco Di Maggio & Amir Kermani & Zhaogang Song, 2016. "The Value of Trading Relationships in Turbulent Times," NBER Working Papers 22332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:65:y:2018:i:1:p:109-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurmann, André, 2014. "Holdups and overinvestment in capital markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 88-113.
- Shujing Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2014. "Financial Product Differentiation over the State Space in the Mutual Fund Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(2), pages 508-520, February.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2015. "Truth and financial economics: A review and assessment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 186-195.
- Schultz, Paul, 2012. "The market for new issues of municipal bonds: The roles of transparency and limited access to retail investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 492-512.
- Cenedese, Gino & Ranaldo, Angelo & Vasios, Michalis, 2018. "OTC premia," Bank of England working papers 751, Bank of England.
- Renata Karkowska, 2012. "The economic costs of economic risk in the financial market (Koszty ekonomiczne ryzyka systemowego na rynku finansowym)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 33-53.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:266-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurmann, André & Rabinovich, Stanislav, 2018.
"Dynamic inefficiency in decentralized capital markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 231-256.
- Kurmann, André & Rabinovich, Stanislav, 2016. "Dynamic Inefficiency in Decentralized Capital Markets," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Song Han & Alan G. Huang & Madhu Kalimipalli & Ke Wang, 2018. "Information and Liquidity of OTC Securities : Evidence from Public Registration of Rule 144A Bonds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-061, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:65:y:2010:i:5:p:1669-1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.