Financial Structure, Acquisition Opportunities, and Firm Locations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Field, Laura Casares & Mkrtchyan, Anahit, 2017. "The effect of director experience on acquisition performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 488-511.
- Ming Jia & Zhe Zhang, 2013. "Critical Mass of Women on BODs, Multiple Identities, and Corporate Philanthropic Disaster Response: Evidence from Privately Owned Chinese Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 303-317, December.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Derouiche, Imen & Lasfer, Meziane, 2015.
"Geographic location, excess control rights, and cash holdings,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-37.
- Sabri Boubaker & Imen Derouiche & Meziane Lasfer, 2014. "Geographic Location, Excess Control Rights and Cash Holdings," Post-Print hal-01158100, HAL.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana, 2012. "Does being your bank’s neighbor matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1194-1209.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai Bergman & Anna Milanez & Vladimir Mukharlyamov, 2014. "The Agglomeration of Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 20254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Durnev, Artyom & Koskinen, Yrjö, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Risk: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O'Toole, Conor M. & Morgenroth, Edgar L.W. & Ha, Thuy T., 2016.
"Investment efficiency, state-owned enterprises and privatisation: Evidence from Viet Nam in Transition,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 93-108.
- O'Toole, Conor & Morgenroth, Edgar & Ha, Thi Thu Thuy, 2015. "Investment Efficiency, State-Owned Enterprises and Privatisation: Evidence from Vietnam in Transition," Papers WP498, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michaël Dewally & Yingying Shao, 2015. "Industry cluster and performance sensitivity," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 824-844, October.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:112:y:2014:i:2:p:147-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- García, Diego & Norli, Øyvind, 2012. "Geographic dispersion and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 547-565.
- Brian T. McCann & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Nandini Lahiri, 2016. "Agglomeration and the choice between acquisitions and alliances: An information economics perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1085-1106, June.
- Hong Zhu & Qi Zhu, 2016. "Mergers and acquisitions by Chinese firms: A review and comparison with other mergers and acquisitions research in the leading journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1107-1149, December.
- Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Low, Angie & Stulz, René M., 2010. "Why do firms appoint CEOs as outside directors?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 12-32, July.
- Derouiche, Imen & Jaafar, Kaouther & Zemzem, Ahmed, 2016. "Firm geographic location and voluntary disclosure," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 29-47.
- Ahmed, Yousry & Elshandidy, Tamer, 2016. "The effect of bidder conservatism on M&A decisions: Text-based evidence from US 10-K filings," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 176-190.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian & Waisman, Maya, 2014.
"Can firms learn by observing? Evidence from cross-border M&As,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 202-215.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian & Waisman, Maya, 2014. "Can firms learn by observing? Evidence from cross-border M&As," Research Discussion Papers 17/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Chuluun, Tuugi & Graham, Carol, 2016. "Local happiness and firm behavior: Do firms in happy places invest more?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 41-56.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Guedhami, Omrane & Saffar, Walid, 2016. "Geographic location, foreign ownership, and cost of equity capital: Evidence from privatization," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 363-381.
- Li, Donghui & Liao, Li & Luo, Yuanhang & Zhang, Xueyong, 2014. "Firm headquarters location, ownership structure, and stock return co-movements," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 158-172.
- Uysal, Vahap B., 2011. "Deviation from the target capital structure and acquisition choices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 602-620.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Makaew, Tanakorn & Thorburn, Karin S, 2017. "Are stock-financed takeovers opportunistic?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lin, Ji-Chai & Stephens, Clifford P. & Wu, YiLin, 2014. "Limited attention, share repurchases, and takeover risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 283-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:65:y:2010:i:2:p:529-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.