The Price of Immediacy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Mihoci, Andrija, 2012.
"Modelling and forecasting liquidity supply using semiparametric factor dynamics,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 610-625.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2009. "Modelling and Forecasting Liquidity Supply Using Semiparametric Factor Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Mihoci, Andrija, 2009. "Modelling and forecasting liquidity supply using semiparametric factor dynamics," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Konstantinos Konstantaras & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2019. "Is stock liquidity transferred and upgraded in acquisitions? Evidence from liquidity synergies in US freeze-outs," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 282(1), pages 179-216, November.
- Ivan Breskovic & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Maximizing Liquidity in Cloud Markets through Standardization of Computational Resources," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013100, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2013.
- Francis Longstaff, 2014. "Valuing Thinly-Traded Assets," NBER Working Papers 20589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng-Tse Tsai, 2019. "Option Implied Stock Buy-Side and Sell-Side Market Depths," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-16, October.
- Gârleanu, Nicolae & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2016. "Dynamic portfolio choice with frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 487-516.
- Edward W. Sun & Timm Kruse & Yi-Ting Chen, 2019. "Stylized algorithmic trading: satisfying the predictive near-term demand of liquidity," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 281(1), pages 315-347, October.
- Dale W. R. Rosenthal, 2012. "Modeling Trade Direction," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(2), pages 390-415, 2012 04.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul, 2009. "Hedging credit: Equity liquidity matters," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 112-123, January.
- Andrew Ang & Nicolas P.B. Bollen, 2010.
"Locked Up by a Lockup: Valuing Liquidity as a Real Option,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 1069-1096, September.
- Andrew Ang & Nicolas P.B. Bollen, 2010. "Locked Up by a Lockup: Valuing Liquidity as a Real Option," NBER Working Papers 15937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chacko, George & Das, Sanjiv & Fan, Rong, 2016. "An index-based measure of liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 162-178.
- Fourel, V. & Idier, J., 2011. "Risk aversion and Uncertainty in European Sovereign Bond Markets," Working papers 349, Banque de France.
- Bence Toth & Yves Lemperiere & Cyril Deremble & Joachim de Lataillade & Julien Kockelkoren & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2011. "Anomalous price impact and the critical nature of liquidity in financial markets," Papers 1105.1694, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
- Greenwood, Robin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Stock price fragility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 471-490.
- repec:oup:jfinec:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:36-61. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciamac C. Moallemi & Mehmet Sağlam, 2013. "OR Forum---The Cost of Latency in High-Frequency Trading," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(5), pages 1070-1086, October.
- Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Grass, Gunnar, 2018. "Bid- and ask-side liquidity in the NYSE limit order book," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 14-38.
- Stefan Arping, 2015. "Banks and Market Liquidity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-020/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chen, Jingnan & Feng, Liming & Peng, Jiming, 2015. "Optimal deleveraging with nonlinear temporary price impact," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 240-247.
- Gao, Xiaohui & Ritter, Jay R., 2010. "The marketing of seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 33-52, July.
- Sağlam, Mehmet & Moallemi, Ciamac C. & Sotiropoulos, Michael G., 2019. "Short-term trading skill: An analysis of investor heterogeneity and execution quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-28.
- Sanjiv Das & Paul Hanouna, 2010. "Run lengths and liquidity," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 127-152, April.
- Kurt F. Lewis & Francis A. Longstaff & Lubomir Petrasek, 2017. "Asset Mispricing," NBER Working Papers 23231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:63:y:2008:i:3:p:1253-1290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.