Rational Inattention and Portfolio Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goddard, John & Kita, Arben & Wang, Qingwei, 2015. "Investor attention and FX market volatility," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-96.
- Alldredge, Dallin M. & Cicero, David C., 2015. "Attentive insider trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 84-101.
- Pasten, Ernesto & Schoenle, Raphael, 2016.
"Rational inattention, multi-product firms and the neutrality of money,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-16.
- Ernesto Pastén, 2012. "Rational Inattention, Multi-Product Firms and the Neutrality of Money," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 664, Central Bank of Chile.
- Raphael Schoenle & Ernesto Pasten, 2015. "Rational Inattention, Multi-Product Firms and the Neutrality of Money," Working Papers 91, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Ernesto Pasten, 2012. "Rational Inattention, Multi-Product Firms and the Neutrality of Money," 2012 Meeting Papers 346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:55-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:175:y:2019:i:c:p:32-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Yingzi & Zhou, Guofu, 2009. "Technical analysis: An asset allocation perspective on the use of moving averages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 519-544, June.
- Michele Longo & Alessandra Mainini, 2017. "Welfare effects of information and rationality in portfolio decisions under parameter uncertainty," Papers 1709.04387, arXiv.org.
- Yulei Luo & Eric R. Young, 2016.
"Long‐Run Consumption Risk and Asset Allocation under Recursive Utility and Rational Inattention,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 325-362, March.
- Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric, 2013. "Long-run Consumption Risk and Asset Allocation under Recursive Utility and Rational Inattention," MPRA Paper 52904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ling, Aifan & Sun, Jie & Yang, Xiaoguang, 2014. "Robust tracking error portfolio selection with worst-case downside risk measures," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 178-207.
- Wang, Honglin & Yu, Fan & Reardon, Thomas & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2013.
"Social learning and parameter uncertainty in irreversible investments: Evidence from greenhouse adoption in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 104-120.
- Wang, Honglin & Reardon, Thomas, 2008. "Social Learning and Parameter Uncertainty in Irreversible Investment----Evidence from Greenhouse Adoption in Northern China," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6310, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yulei Luo, 2006. "Rational Inattention, Portfolio Choice, and the Equity Premium," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 56, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michaely, Roni & Rubin, Amir & Vedrashko, Alexander, 2016. "Are Friday announcements special? Overcoming selection bias," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 65-85.
- Jordi Mondria & Climent Quintana‐Domeque, 2013.
"Financial Contagion and Attention Allocation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(568), pages 429-454, May.
- Jordi Mondria, 2006. "Financial Contagion and Attention Allocation," Working Papers tecipa-254, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Mondria, 2006. "Financial Contagion and Attention Allocation," 2006 Meeting Papers 177, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jordi Mondria & Climent Quintana Domeque, 2012. "Financial contagion and attention allocation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:532-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyarchenko, Nina, 2012. "Information acquisition and financial intermediation," Staff Reports 571, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2010. "Dynamic Mean-Variance Asset Allocation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(8), pages 2970-3016, August.
- Kang, Johnny & Pekkala, Tapio & Polk, Christopher & Ribeiro, Ruy, 2011.
"Stock prices under pressure: how tax and interest rates drive returns at the turn of the tax year,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
43096, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- JOhnny Kang & Tapio Pekkala & Christopher Polk & Ruy Ribeiro, 2011. "Stock prices under pressure; How tax and interest rates drive returns at the turn of the tax year," FMG Discussion Papers dp671, Financial Markets Group.
- Caner Canyakmaz & Tamer Boyaci, 2018. "Opaque queues: Service systems with rationally inattentive customers," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-18-04, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Batchuluun, Altantsetseg & Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric, 2014. "Portfolio Choice with Information-Processing Limits," MPRA Paper 58538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manela, Asaf & Moreira, Alan, 2017. "News implied volatility and disaster concerns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 137-162.
- Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric, 2013. "Rational Inattention in Macroeconomics: A Survey," MPRA Paper 54267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben R. Marshall & Nuttawat Visaltanachoti & Genevieve Cooper, 2014. "Sell the rumour, buy the fact?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(1), pages 237-249, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:62:y:2007:i:4:p:1999-2040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.